Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

More the latter. He actually, well, we actually, have a semen fetish, but his developed over time. He is more mesmerized by the power of it. And, the other half is getting caught - someone seeing it. Me leaving it around. Them leaving it around.
I can understand your semen fetish. How does he contribute to the semen fetish? What's the play here?

More the latter. He actually, well, we actually, have a semen fetish, but his developed over time. He is more mesmerized by the power of it. And, the other half is getting caught - someone seeing it. Me leaving it around. Them leaving it around.
Understandable as sex tends to mostly be a private act and yes powerful with the ability to help create life as we know it.

Most of the time our room is on lock down from random people going into it. We figure that is our private space and not somewhere we have to hide things and my husband thinks people will judge us for not making our bed. If cum leaks or finds its way to other parts of the house I usually am good about cleaning it up.

Understandable as sex tends to mostly be a private act and yes powerful with the ability to help create life as we know it.

Most of the time our room is on lock down from random people going into it. We figure that is our private space and not somewhere we have to hide things and my husband thinks people will judge us for not making our bed. If cum leaks or finds its way to other parts of the house I usually am good about cleaning it up.

Jeff is assiduous about cleaning. :) In non-traditional ways, too.

Call me modern man, but cleaning is part of the man's job too, especially in such cases. lols

You are right about it being a very private act.

That means a lot to both my husband and I, and my regular lover.

Jeff used to like to cuddle up to me as close as he could, or would be allowed, when a new man would cum in me for the first time - if he knew ahead of time. He would cuddle up, caress me, and whisper to me how much he loved me and try to get me to pay attention to him. It was his insecurity, anxiety, angst, and fear. He will get almost grief stricken when they cum. In the early years he would comfort himself on my tits, and then later he got more comfortable eating me out. Once he is used to a man, like my lover, he will do it while they watch and rest.

Jeff is assiduous about cleaning. :) In non-traditional ways, too.
For sure some positives there. My husband is paranoid when people are coming over. We're not messy people but he likes to get a deep clean done before most company comes over.

Call me modern man, but cleaning is part of the man's job too, especially in such cases. lols
For sure it is not just a one person thing. My husband and I have the chores divided up pretty well. I cook the meals and he does the dishes. A lot of the inside work I will do but he does most of the yard work. Laundry is just who gets to it first.

Jeff used to like to cuddle up to me as close as he could, or would be allowed, when a new man would cum in me for the first time - if he knew ahead of time. He would cuddle up, caress me, and whisper to me how much he loved me and try to get me to pay attention to him. It was his insecurity, anxiety, angst, and fear. He will get almost grief stricken when they cum. In the early years he would comfort himself on my tits, and then later he got more comfortable eating me out. Once he is used to a man, like my lover, he will do it while they watch and rest.
Yes the first times seem to be the most difficult to wrap your head around and come to realization of what has happened. Even with me having been with other men and my husband would come home after being with another women it goes round and round inside of your head. That is where you kind of learn it can bring you closer.

For sure some positives there. My husband is paranoid when people are coming over. We're not messy people but he likes to get a deep clean done before most company comes over.

For sure it is not just a one person thing. My husband and I have the chores divided up pretty well. I cook the meals and he does the dishes. A lot of the inside work I will do but he does most of the yard work. Laundry is just who gets to it first.

Yes the first times seem to be the most difficult to wrap your head around and come to realization of what has happened. Even with me having been with other men and my husband would come home after being with another women it goes round and round inside of your head. That is where you kind of learn it can bring you closer.

It agonizes Jeff. Particularly after the pregnancies. He deals with t through the semen fetish we think. He quates it with an abscess tooth that he is just driven to wiggle no matter how much it hurts. LOL

It agonizes Jeff. Particularly after the pregnancies. He deals with t through the semen fetish we think. He quates it with an abscess tooth that he is just driven to wiggle no matter how much it hurts. LOL
I actually can understand that reference LOL. By this point both my husband and I rather enjoy our lifestyle. We've even made some great friends with each others lovers.

There seems to always be a thing for husbands with firsts when it comes to new guys. This is from every stage from flirting to kissing, getting naked, touching, penetration and, yes, when a new guy cums in your wife for the first time. The part where she receives his cum is definitely the most powerful on a whole bunch of levels...one is that she took him to orgasm and that they experienced that together. Another is that the moment he cums kind of culminates the whole sexual experience that they shared. Finally, as someone mentioned, she now has his sperm insider her...his very DNA which does have the power to create a new life between the two of them... That feeling of the husband needing to cuddle or be close to his wife after another man finishes inside her is a very strong bond and what makes reclamation sex such a huge rush.

There seems to always be a thing for husbands with firsts when it comes to new guys. This is from every stage from flirting to kissing, getting naked, touching, penetration and, yes, when a new guy cums in your wife for the first time. The part where she receives his cum is definitely the most powerful on a whole bunch of levels...one is that she took him to orgasm and that they experienced that together. Another is that the moment he cums kind of culminates the whole sexual experience that they shared. Finally, as someone mentioned, she now has his sperm insider her...his very DNA which does have the power to create a new life between the two of them... That feeling of the husband needing to cuddle or be close to his wife after another man finishes inside her is a very strong bond and what makes reclamation sex such a huge rush.
Each step leaves the cuckold feeling vulnerable. Every time. It plays on insecurities, which makes it fun and powerful but also terrifying. Each step makes the cuckold wonder if he’s going to lose her to him. There’s dread, list, excitement, angst. For me, the chastity cage helps me redirect all, focus it on her pleasure. Humiliation is low gasoline on the fire. While caged it drives me forget into submission, uncaged it makes me need to reclaim her even more ruthlessly.

Each step leaves the cuckold feeling vulnerable. Every time. It plays on insecurities, which makes it fun and powerful but also terrifying. Each step makes the cuckold wonder if he’s going to lose her to him. There’s dread, list, excitement, angst. For me, the chastity cage helps me redirect all, focus it on her pleasure. Humiliation is low gasoline on the fire. While caged it drives me forget into submission, uncaged it makes me need to reclaim her even more ruthlessly.

The humiliation thing isn't really even our thing, nor what we enjoy, and we would never do this if there were a lack of trust so deep where either of us would think that it would cause problems in our marriage. But there is still always this thing knowing that another man had full experience of her and her of him and they enjoyed that pleasure to its fullest and that he has left a very intimate part of himself within her. It's so erotic, beautiful and taboo all wrapped up together...and something that, once done, cannot be undone.

He is pretty comfortable with it yes. He is not one to eat me out following another man cumming inside of me but has no issues with fingering or fucking me and it's not like I have to shower before sleeping in the bed of being on the furniture LOL.
We don't play with the sperm but the slick-ness is fun to rub around.
Me and our friend have gone down on her after she's been fucked by one or both of us. She wipes off so it's not a clean up for us.

The humiliation thing isn't really even our thing, nor what we enjoy, and we would never do this if there were a lack of trust so deep where either of us would think that it would cause problems in our marriage. But there is still always this thing knowing that another man had full experience of her and her of him and they enjoyed that pleasure to its fullest and that he has left a very intimate part of himself within her. It's so erotic, beautiful and taboo all wrapped up together...and something that, once done, cannot be undone.
Beautifully stated.

Back