Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Sharing your do's and don'ts opens the doors for each other to discover the boundaries of new fun. That open communication is the key to so much in the lifestyle and in improving your personal communication/interactions. Pushing certainly doesn't help this. Take pleasure in what he will do because you get to be a huge part of it and it's certainly a fun thing in your book playing along...
He was surprised when I told him that our ******* saw me doing 69 with my black lover

Wow.. would be too, how'd that happen?
I thought she was sleeping as it was about 3am. She got up to use the bathroom, as usual we don't close the doors in he house, and she walked pass our room. We were going at it doing 69 when I noticed getting watching, but I was at the point of no return. And could not stop. She saw him cut in my mouth then pull out and shot cut on my face and breast

I thought she was sleeping as it was about 3am. She got up to use the bathroom, as usual we don't close the doors in he house, and she walked pass our room. We were going at it doing 69 when I noticed getting watching, but I was at the point of no return. And could not stop. She saw him cut in my mouth then pull out and shot cut on my face and breast
Opps but hot in the fact you were watched (not the fact it was a ch i. Ld that observed, hopefully not a young one...)-- happened to a friend of mine whose older dghtr came home to visit and heard noises and went upstairs to see her mom banged by a BBC with the step D watching off to the side... he barely saw her as she went back downstairs and was in the kitchen acting like she just got there and never mentioned it to them...

Opps but hot in the fact you were watched (not the fact it was a ch i. Ld that observed, hopefully not a young one...)-- happened to a friend of mine whose older dghtr came home to visit and heard noises and went upstairs to see her mom banged by a BBC with the step D watching off to the side... he barely saw her as she went back downstairs and was in the kitchen acting like she just got there and never mentioned it to them...
Becky was 13 she had a lot of questions after

I love to be filled all 3holes with as much cum as possible & hubby love to add his load to my full pussy. My favorite part of the evening is after my husband and I make passionate reclaiming sex after my bull leaves, my hubby adds his cum to my pussy and I cuddle off to sleep in his arms content in the knowledge that my body would be obsorbing all that cum into my system, changing me forever
How do you dress up for the bull

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
Turns him on..he cleans me up..loves kissing me after..doesn't need clean sheets..he loves the humiliation of knowing he's having to clean up from a real man cause his tiny lil cuck cock doesnt satisfy me

Turns him on..he cleans me up..loves kissing me after..doesn't need clean sheets..he loves the humiliation of knowing he's having to clean up from a real man cause his tiny lil cuck cock doesnt satisfy me
Does the clean up part makes you happy as the hotwife.. is that the highlight fot you ?

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
He is pretty comfortable with it yes. He is not one to eat me out following another man cumming inside of me but has no issues with fingering or fucking me and it's not like I have to shower before sleeping in the bed of being on the furniture LOL.

He is pretty comfortable with it yes. He is not one to eat me out following another man cumming inside of me but has no issues with fingering or fucking me and it's not like I have to shower before sleeping in the bed of being on the furniture LOL.

My husband used to get his anxiety attacks over cum left on the furniture. He still gets attacks, but not over that anymore.

Seems sensible to us.

Oh wow, that is pretty crazy. Did he think it was unclean or was he worried about being caught or something?

More the latter. He actually, well, we actually, have a semen fetish, but his developed over time. He is more mesmerized by the power of it. And, the other half is getting caught - someone seeing it. Me leaving it around. Them leaving it around.

Back