Interracial Creampie

Guessin' you can't do this with a condom on.
Just sayin'.
Even without cleaning up, sex with a condom is like sex with a dildo that just happens to have a man attached to it,,,not to mention it totally negates the intended function of the foreskin,,,what good is a wolf who’s had his canine teeth removed, or a Buck without antlers,,,all these things are there for a reason. A foreskin‘s purpose is more than just protection for the head of a dick,,,but religious zealots, and those who use cleanliness and beauty as a supporting reason for cutting the foreskin off are idiots,,,like the Rabbi said when asked how he feels about circumcision,,,”the pay isn’t much, but the tips are great”! I hear cannibals have a nice recipe of spices and breading that make a nice jerky,,,like onion rings only chewy,,,LOL

Even without cleaning up, sex with a condom is like sex with a dildo that just happens to have a man attached to it,,,not to mention it totally negates the intended function of the foreskin,,,what good is a wolf who’s had his canine teeth removed, or a Buck without antlers,,,all these things are there for a reason. A foreskin‘s purpose is more than just protection for the head of a dick,,,but religious zealots, and those who use cleanliness and beauty as a supporting reason for cutting the foreskin off are idiots,,,like the Rabbi said when asked how he feels about circumcision,,,”the pay isn’t much, but the tips are great”! I hear cannibals have a nice recipe of spices and breading that make a nice jerky,,,like onion rings only chewy,,,LOL
I've watched a couple of your videos, and I admit to being mesmerized by most of the action. You are a uniquely attractive woman. I envy the blacks who got to meet and play with you.

Back