Luis Mats

Male
Gold Member
I've been fantasizing about my short thick wife being fucked by a big dicked black man/men for years now but it's gotten to a point where I'm I'm precummin daily now, without even touching myself, at just the thought of it. I literally can't stop thinking about it and every time I see a black man if fucks with my soul deeply. What does this mean?

You fantasize about watching her indulge herself in a new and unknown pleasure. You hope she becomes consumed by it, and realize certain things about black men that you have. You might wonder how that experience might transform her, both as a woman and a person, as well as how it impacts your relationship. Perhaps you suspect, and want to test that your desires for her to experience greater pleasures, and feelings of lust and excitement to watch her be fucked by a black man are indeed stronger than any fear of negative emotions you may or may not experience from watching your wife be taken and defiled. Your curiosity builds, and questions continue to form until you start journey together.

You fantasize about watching her indulge herself in a new and unknown pleasure. You hope she becomes consumed by it, and realize certain things about black men that you have. You might wonder how that experience might transform her, as a woman and a person, as well as your relationship. Perhaps you suspect, and want to test that your desires for her to experience greater pleasures, and feelings of lust and excitement to watch her be fucked by a black man are indeed stronger than any fear of negative emotions you may or may not experience from watching your wife be taken and defiled. Your curiosity builds, and questions continue to form until you start journey together.
Perfectly put King. I appreciate that.

Back