If your Husband / Boyfriend tells you to stop cuckolding him, will you stop

lilppsub

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Revised 8/11/22
NOPE, NEVER.
My little sissy wimp (littleppsub or Dicklette as my Significant other calls him) has been led by me since my first encounter with a SUPERIOR BLACK LOVER back in 2015. Littlepp believes his life is easier with the secret refuge of being my little pantie wearing sissy.
He embraces his desire to submit to me and MY COMMITTED BLACK LOVER, he enjoys taking care of all our needs. He does what he's told. He knows he's very fortunate when he gets the privilege to watch or listen to me being pleasured better than he ever could have done with his tiny, useless, pathetic penis. Getting to orally clean is his greatest reward when he is allowed to and he would never want to give that up.
Essentially his sexual release is to jerk his pee pee off. He is extremely content with that and totally satisfied, he knows his place.
When we first started talking on the phone after we met on the internet he was very open and honest about the BLACK 2 White cuckold lifestyle. At first I thought it was kind of weird and crazy but I promised him I would be willing to explore. I did say that I was not sure I could ever handle him wearing panties or being a sissy wimp. Another aspect of the lifestyle in the way he described it, was about me denying him to ever be inside me again after I had BLACK. I assured him I could never do that to him if he was my boyfriend.
Of course we were only talking to each other at the time and had not yet met. He was in AZ and I was in PA. After we met I was shocked at how small his penis actually was. I was actually embarrassed for him, fully erect and totally excited, he could not measure a full four inches it was more like 3 3/4" He was only about as thick as a size D battery and could only last 60 to 90 seconds before he would shoot his two or three small drops of semen in me. I could hardly feel him, extremely inadequate for a grown man. We had sexual intercourse maybe 15 to 20 times in several months. He practically wanted it every day. I hated to refuse him but all it did was sexually frustrate me. He also didn't know how to eat pussy so that only frustrated me even more. When I met his ex wife she told me she only had sexual intercourse with him twice, maybe three times in all their years of marriage. she also preferred the BBC, in fact she was exclusive for BBC.
Of course after meeting his ex-wife I came to a much better understanding of what his ulterior motive was. He had been down this road before with her, she cuckold him for 28 plus years in a 38 year of marriage. She since had passed, lung cancer. We took care of her in her last few months on earth.
He said his greatest clue that this lifestyle would be for me was after I had told him about my two husbands and my first lover after my separation.
MY first love of my life left me as a widow at too early of an age, he was my first lover. He was pushing a good strong eight inches on my grandmother's cloth measuring tape for sewing LOL. Plus he had a very thick circumference, so thick I could not get my hand completely around it. My second husband ended up in divorce after 27 years. He was good in bed, not as thick as my first husband but close and he had tremendous stamina, plus he really knew how to eat me out and get me hot for all night sex. My third lover was the greatest for a tall slim man, 56 years old with the longest, thickest, pale white cock I had ever experienced, probably between 9" to 10 " and thick.
My little cuckold knew that guy probably was the one who spoiled me for a big cock and prepared me for my first black encounter, but that's another story.

Now my cuckold loves humiliation and he will never want to give that up.
For him, humiliation is really the biggest turn on along with being spanked with a paddle. The more humiliated he is, the farther he sinks into subspace. His psyche is built to be a sissy cuckold, and anything I do that is the least bit sexually humiliating, puts him into subspace, being made to wear panties 24/7, a phone conversation or texting where he's questioned or asked to talk about his submissive desires of being placed in the corner, triggers it, being teased about his pathetic little penis compared to my BIG BLACK LOVERS COCK. When my BLACK MAN IS PRESENT, My little pp will do anything I ask or suggest, no matter how humiliating or perverted he might find it.

Last edited:
My wife has clearly stated that she will not live in a monogamous relstionship again, ever.
What does that mean? I guess she would cheat (like she did before and I guess sometimes even now) or leave me. But it isn't a problem for me I know her nerds, love her and support her. I also love rhis lifestyle and would never like to have a "prude" wife again...

My wife has clearly stated that she will not live in a monogamous relstionship again, ever.
What does that mean? I guess she would cheat (like she did before and I guess sometimes even now) or leave me. But it isn't a problem for me I know her nerds, love her and support her. I also love rhis lifestyle and would never like to have a "prude" wife again...
You have a such good wife

We had a discussion about this the other day, and my husband knows I would just do it behind his back as the cat is out of the bag so to speak.
I believe most couples who have entered into a cuckold relationship have that understanding. I encouraged my wife back in 1984 because I honestly believed she deserved more than my little penis and never had any regrets. After she passed away I was up front with any women I met, finally I met a wonderful woman who was always curious about BLACK, low and behold here we are, she is hooked on black and I am hooked on her.

As others have said, this is a bonus to our sex life, not a replacement. Neither of us wants to quit but if either wanted to we would have a serious discussion about it. None of this is a one way street where any one person decides everything, the whole point of being a couple is growing and exploring things together. This brings us closer to one another but if it had the opposite effect we would put a break on things and talk it through before we decided if it’s a good idea going forward.

with that said we both love it and would be very surprised if the other person suddenly wanted to put a stop to the fun.

As others have said, this is a bonus to our sex life, not a replacement. Neither of us wants to quit but if either wanted to we would have a serious discussion about it. None of this is a one way street where any one person decides everything, the whole point of being a couple is growing and exploring things together. This brings us closer to one another but if it had the opposite effect we would put a break on things and talk it through before we decided if it’s a good idea going forward.

with that said we both love it and would be very surprised if the other person suddenly wanted to put a stop to the fun.
Being totally honest, I couldn't have said it better than you did! We have the exact same outlook regarding the lifestyle as the two of you have! Spot on and thank you for posting!

Back