If convincing my husband doesn't work...is cheating a viable option?

I have not and never will bit that's only because my husband knows. My husband wants me to use my hallpass. What I have done is convince a woman to cheat on her husband. It was hot and he never found out. I have also fucked many men who were cheating on their wives. As long as the other person knows that it's just sex and to keep their emotions in check.
Let inform a woman.fuck.your wife.or want a woman to fuck.your wife is a brain washing. All the man will want this. Once this things is done he will.need To give.you back the same.things and is when woman choose a bbc and start.this lifestyle with hubby approval.

Love this ideas

Serious advice,

If your need for black men is that strong and your husband is that apposed then you guys may not be fit for each other anymore.

Me and my wife went through rough previous marriages where both of our sex life's were absolutely horrible. We promised each other that we would love and support each other no matter what sexual encounters come our way and it's been fantastic.

You need to really weigh out what's more important to you. Your marriage or your sexually happiness (if he doesn't want to allow that)

Good luck

In my opinion, the wife has the right to full sexuality with the best men she meets, and if the husband does not support her, she should feel free to cheat without feeling guilty in any way!
I know there is reality and then there is fantasy, but it's hard as a white male not to get carried away with fantasy thoughts and ideas.....For example I love the way the original poster thinks. I wish more women felt this way, but if she gets caught cheating and they divorce, she may stand to lose a lot of her livelihood.....that's where my fantasy thoughts start and I think wouldn't it be sexy if states truly punished men in the court system during divorce, even if there was infidelity? Call it the "for better or worse" penalty to where you would owe your wife a year's salary (paid in installments) as like a severance lol....Also spousal support wouldn't be nullified due to infidelity. I'm crazy I know, ive been edging all day 😆. But think of how much it would empower women to truly do what they want without consequence.

I know there is reality and then there is fantasy, but it's hard as a white male not to get carried away with fantasy thoughts and ideas.....For example I love the way the original poster thinks. I wish more women felt this way, but if she gets caught cheating and they divorce, she may stand to lose a lot of her livelihood.....that's where my fantasy thoughts start and I think wouldn't it be sexy if states truly punished men in the court system during divorce, even if there was infidelity? Call it the "for better or worse" penalty to where you would owe your wife a year's salary (paid in installments) as like a severance lol....Also spousal support wouldn't be nullified due to infidelity. I'm crazy I know, ive been edging all day 😆. But think of how much it would empower women to truly do what they want without consequence.
You’ve lost your mind.

Back