I think I’ve been cucked before

I’m super new to all of this, check my other introduction post, but since sharing stories with other guys(both cucks and studs alike) on here and on WifeWantstoPlay I’ve discussed some stuff in the past that my wife (girlfriend at the time) has done to me, innocent flirting or not, I’ve heard some rumors about her while we dated, I chose to ignore them but now looking back on all of it, a couple guys made me realize that there’s no way she hasn’t experienced or messed around being my back while we dated. She was a bit rowdier then so I’m now convinced that I’ve always been somewhat of cuck haha I used to get mad and jealous but secretly I liked it. Even when she would tell me stories of her sexual past before we got together I would get jealous but turned on more than anything. I guess I’ve always been into it but never knew. All that’s left for me to do is try and somehow explain all this to my wife.
if you want to ask me anything feel free to go ahead or dm me, I’ll answer anything or if you want to hear about our stories I’ll tell you those too. It turns me on talking about it. So why not?

Last edited:
I’m super new to all of this, check my other introduction post, but since sharing stories with other guys(both cucks and studs alike) on here and on WifeWantstoPlay I’ve discussed some stuff in the past that my wife (girlfriend at the time) has done to me, innocent flirting or not, I’ve heard some rumors about her while we dated, I chose to ignore them but now looking back on all of it, a couple guys made me realize that there’s no way she hasn’t experienced or messed around being my back while we dated. She was a bit rowdier then so I’m now convinced that I’ve always been somewhat of cuck haha I used to get mad and jealous but secretly I liked it. Even when she would tell me stories of her sexual past before we got together I would get jealous but turned on more than anything. I guess I’ve always been into it but never knew. All that’s left for me to do is try and somehow explain all this to my wife.
if you want to ask me anything feel free to go ahead or dm me, I’ll answer anything or if you want to hear about our stories I’ll tell you those too. It turns me on talking about it. So why not?

why not post (stories) them, here?

why not post (stories) them, here?
He does:

Time to tell her you find the idea of her having sex with other men very exciting! ... be careful about saying you think she cheated, as she may not have, and/or get defensive, if she doesn't full trust your intentions ..Then encourage her to find a man, or men. May be later, on way down the road once she has got several men "under her belt" with you watching .. you can if you want tell her the whole story ... or not.. doesn't sound like that part is a big deal .. its your desire to see her having sex with other men, and her desire to do the same that is the important thing.

I don’t think it is just yet though.. I’m not sure. Time will tell. And yea she gets defensive about stuff like that so i definitely have to tread carefully. The stories I’m referring to are actually some of the things she had gotten defensive about. She denies the whole cheating on me rumors

I don’t think it is just yet though.. I’m not sure. Time will tell. And yea she gets defensive about stuff like that so i definitely have to tread carefully. The stories I’m referring to are actually some of the things she had gotten defensive about. She denies the whole cheating on me rumors

Probably best thing is to apologies for thinking she had cheated .. then work on a longer game.
In bed, during sex I I would start to ask that she tells me about her boy friends before me .. She was reluctant at first, as she had more than she had let on about.. (which I knew!!) .. then over time I coaxed more explicit details ..... tell me about the first cock you touched ... the first time you sucked a cock.. the biggest cock .. The shortest time between new men ... (24 hours by the way!!) Then moving from boyfriends to men ... the first time a man came in her pussy ... She very quickly warmed up to the topic, and would describe the first time someone cam in her mouth, whilst giving me a blow job!! .. very hot. .. A lot of womens behavior is tied up in guilt/expectations on them to be "ladies" .. and so getting her to talk about previous experiences she thought you would be disappointed in is a good way of gaining trust.

Back