I never wanted to be but now I’m a cuckold !

4hernyc

Couple
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Wife always dated and cheated with black guys from day 1 of us dating. I use to get mad when I found out and as years went on found groups with interest in wife fucking black guys and got my attention. When I learned more about black men owning white wife’s and bulls it became a bigger turn on. I than spoke with wife of playing around with the idea and she laughed and said that’s weird and I’m being a creep.
I spoke with an ex girlfriend and she said no more white guys for her and if wife’s into it I should let her fuck black guys and watch if it turns me on it will be the best time for all of us.
I asked wife to try she said no so my ex said should Bring black guy in like a 3 some. wife joked with idea and I made it happen 3 times and she still says no If asked her to fuck a guy but will meet a guy on her own in person and fuck him and I can be there. She distracts me when they fuck to suck her feet or tits or even kiss her which is still great.
So now years later and we meet a Jamaican guy on vacation and we exchange numbers and all for plans when we return. Yes wife snuck away for a few and said it was just a coincidence that they both left and came back together. I just wanted her to tell me what they did. Well she said just friends but he don’t take my request on social media or answer what’s app but he calls wife 2 Or 3 times a week and wants her to visit again. Last night he called her 5 times but she had phone on silent so she called him back late and told me to go to bed So she can talk private with him. I felt like I got what I wanted but no longer in control or involved. I spent all morning trying to reach him to tell him I’m good with this and even want to see if we can’t privately set up vacation for her alone to see him and get this officially out in the open. I don’t know why but it’s like when she first cheated but now I’m not mad and want her to rub it in and I will do whatever it takes to get them two together.

Last edited:
Sex is normally a "private" thing with most people, 4hernyc. Sounds like you are more interested in being a voyeur. Both your wife & lover know what you want and choose privacy; nothing against you, necessarily. They'll get together when they get together, and you'll probably still not be allowed to watch. If this is frustrating to you, you need to express just that to the both of them. They'll probably still ignore you, but at least it sets you free to do other things with other people. I'm fairly sure your wife won't like that arrangement, but there IS a trade off to what you're allowing them to do without your interfering. Surely she doesn't expect you to remain monogamous to her ignoring your needs. There should be a trade off if all is expected to go well. "Man up" a bit ... or settle for a life of frustration.

Sex is normally a "private" thing with most people, 4hernyc. Sounds like you are more interested in being a voyeur. Both your wife & lover know what you want and choose privacy; nothing against you, necessarily. They'll get together when they get together, and you'll probably still not be allowed to watch. If this is frustrating to you, you need to express just that to the both of them. They'll probably still ignore you, but at least it sets you free to do other things with other people. I'm fairly sure your wife won't like that arrangement, but there IS a trade off to what you're allowing them to do without your interfering. Surely she doesn't expect you to remain monogamous to her ignoring your needs. There should be a trade off if all is expected to go well. "Man up" a bit ... or settle for a life of frustration.
Thank you and wife made it clear along time ago I will not be fucking other women ever. Well she knows what I want I came flat out and told her I want to watch her get fucked and she asked why. I told her it’s sexy watching her and she said I’m a creep. Alls I just want her to be open with it not hide it. Bulls before this have told me they need her alone to let the real freak out that she holds back with me there and She signals stuff to them behind my back.

You should divorce her. Shes cheating on you, not cuckolding you. You're not involved in her sex life at all, its straight up adultery. You don't need her. Kick her to the curb and move the fuck on.
Thanks but this is what I wanted just in different scenario. I asked her to dress more sexier and she has..I bought her thong bathing suits She said she will wear but for Jamaica. She won’t go without me and I hope she will be open with this soon. At the end of the day she says it’s what I want.

Keep swimming in that river of denial then. You're a spineless fucker with no self respect ebough to stand up for yourself. Probably why she won't fuck you or let you watch. You'll go to Jamaica only to see her leave you behind while shes getting fucked. Its a waste of money. Dump her ass.
Thanks for the advice. I agree how you see it the way I’m explaining it. I never said we don’t fuck.. we Actually fuck all the time just sometimes she asks for my friend which is the bull I set her up with. I don’t think it’s going behind my back is the issue it’s her not wanting me to think of her as a slut. I think she wants that part to be private. I really believe if I would stop bringing it up or setting her up with black guys this would all be gone. At the end of the day I asked for this and I pushed her to it. The issue with the Jamaican guy is all on him pushing up on her and she knows I want it for her. I do appreciate what you are saying and a bit of tough love thank you for keep it straight and telling me how you and all would see how it really is.

I understand what you are saying. Don't dump her as you are halfway to what you want. You've got her putting out for black, now you just have to get involved. So trade her something. Ask her outright, "What would it take to make this happen?" Not every time of course but on occasion she should let you at least watch. Then you do something for her.

You seek a hotwife and you're practically there so she's a good wife. Many white men would love to have her as their wife. You just need to figure out what she wants and offer it in trade. After all, isn't that the way women themselves use sex?

I hope she eventually comes around for you man. I was in the same situation. I started dating my beautiful girlfriend Amber in 10th grade. We tried having sex but my 3” inch penis was too small to satisfy her. Well, when we were in 12th grade, I went by her house one day when her dad was gone. I heard moaning and intense sex sounds from her bedroom. I was furious and ran upstairs and bursted in her bedroom. A tall, muscular black guy was on top of her and fucking her missionary style. She was in total ******* and made sounds that I never heard her make when she had sex with me. They barely acknowledged that I was there and he continued pounding her for a few more minutes. I was so mad, but when he withdrew his huge, long, thick Big Black Cock from her pussy I was horrified. It was uncut, at least 13” inches, and covered with her pussy juice. I put my hands over my head and yelled “MY GOD!!!” at the sight of it.
I was a naive white boy and thought 3-5 inches was big for a penis. Anything that was 9, 10, 11, 12+ inches was unheard of and I thought impossible. But that day I saw it with my very own eyes. It was so big that it completely filled and stretched her pussy wide open.

I felt so betrayed and embarrassed and was about to leave, but then Amber took me into the other room and said sorry, but I was just too small for her and could never make her orgasm. She said she hooked up with a guy at our school, Shaun, who was able to make her orgasm and cum and it felt mind blowing. He was in a grade below us yet he was much more taller, muscular, bigger, and 5X more hung than me. She said she still loved me but not my manhood. So unlike most guys, I accepted her infidelity and now I love watching her get stretched by BBC. Shaun is our main Bull and he totally puts my tiny white dick to shame.

I understand what you are saying. Don't dump her as you are halfway to what you want. You've got her putting out for black, now you just have to get involved. So trade her something. Ask her outright, "What would it take to make this happen?" Not every time of course but on occasion she should let you at least watch. Then you do something for her.

You seek a hotwife and you're practically there so she's a good wife. Many white men would love to have her as their wife. You just need to figure out what she wants and offer it in trade. After all, isn't that the way women themselves use sex?
Yes this is not the first time her with a bull and everytime I set up and I was there. I just been told she holds back when I’m there. With the Last bull she had me kissing her and sucking her tits as he was eating her out and she was guiding him to fuck her which he had no condom and was pulling him into her. She will still say no to meeting to fuck him after but will ask for him in bed with me. I think she just goes wild and thinks I might judge her. This whole thing with Jamaican guy is what I want just I lost control of being in charge and she’s not saying they done it but sure I will be involved next vacation to see him. If all I know he doesn’t want to talk to me about what’s going on.

I hope she eventually comes around for you man. I was in the same situation. I started dating my beautiful girlfriend Amber in 10th grade. We tried having sex but my 3” inch penis was too small to satisfy her. Well, when we were in 12th grade, I went by her house one day when her dad was gone. I heard moaning and intense sex sounds from her bedroom. I was furious and ran upstairs and bursted in her bedroom. A tall, muscular black guy was on top of her and fucking her missionary style. She was in total ******* and made sounds that I never heard her make when she had sex with me. They barely acknowledged that I was there and he continued pounding her for a few more minutes. I was so mad, but when he withdrew his huge, long, thick Big Black Cock from her pussy I was horrified. It was uncut, at least 13” inches, and covered with her pussy juice. I put my hands over my head and yelled “MY GOD!!!” at the sight of it.
I was a naive white boy and thought 3-5 inches was big for a penis. Anything that was 9, 10, 11, 12+ inches was unheard of and I thought impossible. But that day I saw it with my very own eyes. It was so big that it completely filled and stretched her pussy wide open.

I felt so betrayed and embarrassed and was about to leave, but then Amber took me into the other room and said sorry, but I was just too small for her and could never make her orgasm. She said she hooked up with a guy at our school, Shaun, who was able to make her orgasm and cum and it felt mind blowing. He was in a grade below us yet he was much more taller, muscular, bigger, and 5X more hung than me. She said she still loved me but not my manhood. So unlike most guys, I accepted her infidelity and now I love watching her get stretched by BBC. Shaun is our main Bull and he totally puts my tiny white dick to shame.
I’ve been with her over 20 years married about 10. She dated black guys before me and was still fucking her ex for a year when we started dating. I found out later but we were young still in high school and had a lot of time apart. About a year dating she was out at a house party and ran into a mutual friend a well hung black guy. They hung out all night drinking and ended up sneaking off in a room and hooking up. She told me right away I guess before I heard from other friends. I was so mad and fought with her and him eventually he got her friend pregnant and they moved away . She brings him up in fights that could of been her but she’s here with me. So years later I got into this and started this whole thing up and it’s been about 8 years now.

I just want her to be open with it not hide it. Bulls before this have told me they need her alone to let the real freak out that she holds back with me there
This is really a negotiation between you and her, not the bulls. The bulls get the benefit of having sex with her but it should be under "your negotiated conditions with your wife". The bulls can either accept or decline those conditions.
But good news is, the game of negotiations is still not over, here ... the two of you might accept videoing the activities, then, when she's with you, the two of you can have sex as the "rush" of watching her get nailed by a big cock hits the two of you. That could be fun.
If she says NO to that, as well, I guess there's the last "hammer deal" ... either we video, I watch, or you quit fucking other men OR I start fucking other women. This is a last straw type condition ... sort of like pulling a gun on someone; you only do it if you intend to use it. Don't know if others would be impacted by it (*******, etc) but this is only fair to you, really. Plus, it forces HER to choose, and she may choose to dump you. So use it only if you intend to follow through.
You're not being treated fairly, however, and I think most HERE would agree with your conditions.
words_GoodLuck.jpg

They say "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander" for a reason. GEESE ARE WHITE!!! You aren't going to find too many brothers that would go for that. Nino Brown in New Jack City, "cancel that Bitch and get me another one"!! We as black men tend not to share!! If she wants some outside dick, let him deal with all the day to day hassles of having a woman.

This is really a negotiation between you and her, not the bulls. The bulls get the benefit of having sex with her but it should be under "your negotiated conditions with your wife". The bulls can either accept or decline those conditions.
But good news is, the game of negotiations is still not over, here ... the two of you might accept videoing the activities, then, when she's with you, the two of you can have sex as the "rush" of watching her get nailed by a big cock hits the two of you. That could be fun.
If she says NO to that, as well, I guess there's the last "hammer deal" ... either we video, I watch, or you quit fucking other men OR I start fucking other women. This is a last straw type condition ... sort of like pulling a gun on someone; you only do it if you intend to use it. Don't know if others would be impacted by it (*******, etc) but this is only fair to you, really. Plus, it forces HER to choose, and she may choose to dump you. So use it only if you intend to follow through.
You're not being treated fairly, however, and I think most HERE would agree with your conditions.
View attachment 3327090
Thank you Very much for your input. I do agree 100% and I’m not worried of her choosing him as he is also married and in Jamaica and we are in NYC so neither will be making that move.
As far as the bull is I think he’s avoiding me in case I question him. As of now there is no proof they had sex or setting anything up. He told her when we come back to let him know how many Of us coming and he will set up The party.
We were all friends there and he never disrespected me or talked to her..only thing I felt funny with was both were gone for a while at the same time. She laughed when i joked about it and than got mad. Now home he only speaks to her and does not answer me. I actually just wanted to tell him I wanted to move forward and give my plan.
The wife is acting like everything is cool joking to our friends the he is her Jamaican husband. He calls her all the time and after she will give me info from him about Jamaica like they are just friends catching up. But like other night he called her 5 or 6 times and when she realized she told me she got to call him back. Like who wouldn’t think he was not fucking her or setting up to soon.
Maybe she just needs to tell him I’m good with it and all aboard with it.. It don’t have to be a secret. But my start of it is getting her to admit she’s taking me up on my offer and she’s going to go this route instead of the way I’ve been Setting up and doing it.

They say "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander" for a reason. GEESE ARE WHITE!!! You aren't going to find too many brothers that would go for that. Nino Brown in New Jack City, "cancel that Bitch and get me another one"!! We as black men tend not to share!! If she wants some outside dick, let him deal with all the day to day hassles of having a woman.
We met him on vacation and had a great time with him he worked at the resort and took great care of us.. He is married and I have him on social media . I saw how wife was acting and attracted to him. He even invited us out in town to hang out one night. Wife wanted to go bad but She was drinking all day and I didn’t want to be stuck with her getting sick or a bad situation.. I really wanted to go cause I’m sure it would of been out in open of him fucking her with me or telling me they were and to wait for them.

4hernyc, once you've received some feedback, here, why not invite her to read your thread.
Also, you have lots of "cards to play" with her "friend" if pushes come to shoving. Afterall, he's married AND has met you through HIS Resort JOB, which is usually a "no-no" for employers. So don't let yourself get cornered; your desire is to be accommodating, so don't settle for table scrap offerings from anyone. I can't understand why she would "act mad" when it is HER who's playing around with another male.

4hernyc, once you've received some feedback, here, why not invite her to read your thread.
Also, you have lots of "cards to play" with her "friend" if pushes come to shoving. Afterall, he's married AND has met you through HIS Resort JOB, which is usually a "no-no" for employers. So don't let yourself get cornered; your desire is to be accommodating, so don't settle for table scrap offerings from anyone. I can't understand why she would "act mad" when it is HER who's playing around with another male.
Yes exactly and why would she get mad. I’m not worried of them getting together cause she will not go to Jamaica without me. Yes I just want for all of us to have fun. Thank you for helping to understand a lot better.

Thank you and wife made it clear along time ago I will not be fucking other women ever. Well she knows what I want I came flat out and told her I want to watch her get fucked and she asked why. I told her it’s sexy watching her and she said I’m a creep. Alls I just want her to be open with it not hide it. Bulls before this have told me they need her alone to let the real freak out that she holds back with me there and She signals stuff to them behind my back.

This is pretty screwey. She wants it, you want her to have it, but she doesn't want you to enjoy her having it

Reading between the lines of everything you've posted, it seems to me you want this, but you want to be in control.

If I was fucking your wife, and you were there trying to orchestrate, manage, guide, or do anything other than just watch I'd take offense, and suggest to your wife that we meet in private next time.

I suspect that's what's going on here. You need to ask yourself if you want this without any control. If you can make peace with that, then perhaps she will let you back in.

One of the first things any couple should do, after deciding on cuckold play with a new male, is to establish the "boundaries" of play, and to discuss the boundaries with the husband/wife and other male partners. What things should they set boundaries on?
Things like:
who is present or nearby during the wife's visits with her new partner: Maybe the husband doesn't need to be near or on the bed, or even in the room, but he may wish to be close by. This is a decision the couple agrees on and the new male conditionally accepts.​
safe sex or bareback: No explanation here; we all understand the risks. Keep in mind engaging in bareback sex with new people should be screened carefully, as some social diseases are for life and nothing will destroy a marriage faster.​
wife dating and visiting the male lovers privately at their homes or going on trips​
• understanding the risk wives take in associating with married male partners. Infidelity might sound fun, but can result in undesirable results, some of which are assaults & injuries, and law suits.​
the ancillary rules: spousal cocklocks, discipline, emasculation, oral sex/creampies, sleeping arrangements, etc. All can add additional fun.​
spousal involvement with the new male: a 3-way agreement agreed upon by all involved.​
arrangements when there are young ******* in the home: again, no explanation here.​
There are many others, like "secret words" that either spouse can say to STOP the action. The establishment of "boundaries" makes things run smoothly and as expected. No surprises in this activity is usually GOOD.
If done right, everyone involved "benefits" with this adult fun.

"No one plans to FAIL, they just fail to PLAN"

Last edited:
Back