How you wanna use this?Whats your best answer on this.

When I first started to bottom, a lot of the guys didn't want to wear a condom. Especially at places like an adult bookstore. They promised they would pull-out. And while many of them did, spraying their load all over my butthole, they would also re-enter me. At this point, I rarely (if ever) protested since I was horny and wanted to cum myself. And nothing facilitates that more than having a cock inside you.

As far as STD's go, the real big one is taking HIV+ (aka "pozz", "toxic" or "scum") semen up your gut. Some of the guys seeing I had a tiny cock, asked me if, "Do you still fuck your wife?" When I said "No", they had no reservations giving me their "charged" load. But I hear that this happens a lot to submissive coukold couples... where the wife gets pregged and the cuck get's pozzed.

I know what you mean by sexy. If I'm on my back with my legs in the air on the top's shoulders (like a girl) and he makes a point of looking straight at me while he's telling me he's about to "give me his pozz load", that moment is so intense. I think they like seeing my tiny clit-dick begin spewing it's sissy juice, too. The point of no return.

Yes! Letting them pump that scum in me turned me into a bottom faggot. I couldn't help it.
When the guy told me to get on "all-fours" on the dirty, cummed-on floor of the bookstore booth I hesitated.
He said, "Don't worry about the cum on the floor, in a few minutes you'll be making your own mess". Turned out he was right.
When I caught my breath and looked down and saw the puddle, I think I knew that I was leaving my manhood on the floor of that booth.
It was only fitting that while Alpha sperm was flooding my wife's womb, mine was being wasted on the dirty floor of the cubicle.

Back