How would you tell?

I'm well aware the impregnation fantasy is something many fakes on here claim to have gone through with and very few actually pursue.

However, just for the sake of argument, let's assume you/your girlfriend or wife really did get pregnant from a black bull and abortion wasn't an option. How would you tell your families and friends? How do you think they would react?

wow, old post and no responses. I was VERY involved wityh a Black Lover to the extent that we even considered ending or marriages for each other, and we both wanted a pregnancy BAD!! Hubby was aware I was playing very risky and that a pregnncy was possible, so we started telling my family that we were trying again, but having trouble because hubby was not real fertile and we were considering going to a sperm clinic and then planned to say WHOOPS, they screwed up, oh well nothing we can do now. I was completely faithful to my Black Lover then, would not even let hubby in with a condom and/or my diaphragm so there was absolutely NO question who I was pregnant by. Unfortunately, his wife caught on and set us up to get caught and we ended up breaking up before I got pregnant. Miss him every day. J (the wife)

Back