How many women get turned on watching their hubbies suck dick?

My experience is that women are either really into seeing me suck BBC or not at all.

For the ones that are into it, the very next thing they’ll want to see is me getting f*cked.

Like others on here, I started sucking because I was submissive and curious, but quickly realized I like it. I’m still not into bending over, but in the heat of the moment, do as I’m told.

I imagine part of why you find this so hot is that he's not gay.

It might be that if he likes sucking cock that would be hot too, but that he's doing something against his nature, just because you want him to, to make you happy, might be the bigger part of it for you.
Hmmm, interesting point. If I tell him to suck it, just to please me I'm sure he'll do a good job;) I want to watch him gag on it, knowing that I have complete control over him.

Yeah, it took a while to find a guy and to encourage my husband to do it. He was still reluctant. I/we had to say, "Open" to him the first time or two. I did not do anything directly to the guy he as going to give a bj to, but both my husband and the blk guy were hard when it was time for my husband to suck. Of course, part of it (and my thrill too) was him swallowing.

I was a lot more excited than that when I finally encouraged him to the point of taking a guy anally. It was a huge thrill for me and be the fact that he was hard the whole time, and came, it was a thrill for my husband too.
Did you get him to do it again?

Yeah, it took a while to find a guy and to encourage my husband to do it. He was still reluctant. I/we had to say, "Open" to him the first time or two. I did not do anything directly to the guy he as going to give a bj to, but both my husband and the blk guy were hard when it was time for my husband to suck. Of course, part of it (and my thrill too) was him swallowing.

I was a lot more excited than that when I finally encouraged him to the point of taking a guy anally. It was a huge thrill for me and be the fact that he was hard the whole time, The only thing mor exciting and erotic and came, it was a thrill for my husband too.You are right ...
You are right ... having my wife's lover take my tiny asshole is sooooo exciting. Having her watch and help guiding him in almost makes me cum every time (blush)

My husband is not gay. But it would make me soooo wet to watch him suck a cock. Make it good and hard before it goes in. I guess it would be the ultimate power trip. Any other ladies feel this way or convinced their husbands to do it?
Take it from me, once he tries it, he will do it over and over again. If my wife didn't feel like playing and her lover/ our friend was over, she would ask if I'd like to suck his cock while she watched. Well, duh 👍 👍 ❤️ She would even watch him fuck my ass saying now I know what it feels like when he fucks my ass. What a woman :)

Women love this idea, it’s very common out there, wife wants to be clear, because it’s innate and natural for her to desire and enjoy seeing her desires manifest in action, most if not all wives are reassured in seeing their husbands accept their role while reaffirming the alpha’s status, why in a trusting comfortable environment this dynamic is just role reaffirmation and of no consequence. The kink is not that this is a thing, the kink is that it’s not. It’s just, what ever it is, just naturally innate.

My husband is not gay. But it would make me soooo wet to watch him suck a cock. Make it good and hard before it goes in. I guess it would be the ultimate power trip. Any other ladies feel this way or convinced their husbands to do it?
will suck his too

It's a real turn on for my wife too... And she fantasizes to see my ass fucked by a real big hard cock...

Back