How many Rounds and how many orgasms

The highest quality and most elite Bulls are always looking to break a woman's personal orgasm records. He is looking to beat her numbers for:
1: Most orgasms overall during a session.
2. The strongest & long lasting orgasms.
3. Gspot Orgasms and squirting and if she has never squirted make her do so!
4. Orgasms in positions she's never had orgasms before.

The Bull that fucks a hotwife with this kind of competitive mindset is usually the Bull that has had hotwives fall in love before!

The highest quality and most elite Bulls are always looking to break a woman's personal orgasm records. He is looking to beat her numbers for:

The Bull that fucks a hotwife with this kind of competitive mindset is usually the Bull that has had hotwives fall in love before!
Well said

That is my mindset everytime i fuck a woman, so i always fuck her in 10 positions or more if she can take it & i love the reply to my how many orgasms did you have, i stopped counting after ten, is the reply i get alot.

How I wish for this to happen.

I always bring a competitive mindset to sex and try to break orgasm (number and intensity) and time records. I’ve made plenty of women squirt who never knew they could. I like to get 2 rounds in but it’s hard for me to cum a 2nd time so I can stay hard for hours and usually go until she taps out or we run out of time. There is no greater feeling than fucking a woman until she literally can’t take it any more; completely exhausted and spent.

Bro how can someone master number 1-3?

I always bring a competitive mindset to sex and try to break orgasm (number and intensity) and time records. I’ve made plenty of women squirt who never knew they could. I like to get 2 rounds in but it’s hard for me to cum a 2nd time so I can stay hard for hours and usually go until she taps out or we run out of time. There is no greater feeling than fucking a woman until she literally can’t take it any more; completely exhausted and spent.
👿👿👿💕

Back