Hotwife BBC Cuck party

Anyone ever have a party at their home with several couples & single BBC men where the hotwives are dressed elegantly for the evening and the single men are as well, yet the husbands are all caged and there to purely serve drinks and provide whatever service the hotwives & BBCs demand? We are looking to put such a party together in the midwest. Anyone interested??
To be honest with you, I would like to attend this party with my wife, but it's a shame that we are very far away.

Attachments

• 20240522_130055.jpg
    20240522_130055.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
Anyone ever have a party at their home with several couples & single BBC men where the hotwives are dressed elegantly for the evening and the single men are as well, yet the husbands are all caged and there to purely serve drinks and provide whatever service the hotwives & BBCs demand? We are looking to put such a party together in the midwest. Anyone interested??
Yes I have. I was part of the bullpen. Pre pandemic. Would rent out a mini mansion Airbnb for the weekend. 10-12 couples. 10 BBC bulls. Never got any sleep those weekends

so wish y'all would make a video feeding me delicious cum filled BBC loving pussy while the Hung Bulls take turns stretching, pounding and filling her.... I'm local Vegas here

We (cuckold couple) would be very interested in attending such a party in Sacramento/Bay Area. We’d also be possibly interested in setting up a regular ongoing party if there are none existing. Sacramento is best but Bay Area great as well..DM us if interested

Back