Hi ! Jewish israeli beta / cuck

bnes

Male
Gold Member
Hi guys !
I'm a israeli Jewish beta
Really enjoy sharing the beautiful busty females of my tribe with strong alpha males .
Would love to have a chat bud about it , would be even greater if he's Jewish as well !
If your a bull and been with Jewish girls its a huge turn on for me !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211119-224859_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211119-224859_Instagram.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 207
  • Screenshot_20211105-045134_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211105-045134_Instagram.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 204
Made in Israel 🇮🇱

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211116-013050_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211116-013050_Instagram.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot_20211105-013550_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211105-013550_Instagram.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_20211008-180056_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211008-180056_Instagram.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20211006-214112_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-214112_Instagram.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 112
Guys let me make things straight, I just here to chat and meet some buds who attract to the same things I do .
SADLY I cant arrange meetings between Jewish girls (some ppl ask me if that's what I ment in the post) and bulls ...
Hope my post is more clear now :)

Guys let me make things straight, I just here to chat and meet some buds who attract to the same things I do .
SADLY I cant arrange meetings between Jewish girls (some ppl ask me if that's what I ment in the post) and bulls ...
Hope my post is more clear now :)
Its not clear at all what exactly you are posting about.
I have been with many jewish women. I even had a 3sum with 2 orthodox jewish women from Brooklyn.
If you are just informing us of your fantasy, then please post that in the Fiction part of the site. There is a place to go wild with your imagination and tell people your wild fantasies.
Wish you lots of luck,
When you are ready to be a real life cuckold and want to help Jewish women get BIG DICK!! Then message me.

Its not clear at all what exactly you are posting about.
I have been with many jewish women. I even had a 3sum with 2 orthodox jewish women from Brooklyn.
If you are just informing us of your fantasy, then please post that in the Fiction part of the site. There is a place to go wild with your imagination and tell people your wild fantasies.
Wish you lots of luck,
When you are ready to be a real life cuckold and want to help Jewish women get BIG DICK!! Then message me.
Sadly it's not clear to you because I already find here few chat buds ...
This is an introduction page and that's that I did , introducing my self
Its not a cuckold page ...
Anyway , thanks for the good luck wish

Sadly it's not clear to you because I already find here few chat buds ...
This is an introduction page and that's that I did , introducing my self
Its not a cuckold page ...
Anyway , thanks for the good luck wish
Im going to just say since you are Isreali, English is not your first language and so there is a lot of "lost in translation"
I wish you lots of luck.
But for future reference, there is nothing that would make you "sadly" so using that word to start off your reply makes you sound like a DICK. And someone that Id probably tell to shut up in person. I know that won't go over well with you, since most Israelis have a temper issue, again, im generalizing, but you are starting to give that vibe as well. I hope not, I hope you are a calm, nice guy, but you are definitely coming off as pretty passive aggressive and just toxic all around.
Im glad that you found some bros to talk to, Im not surprised, there are a lot of single men on here who cant wait to talk to other men about BIG DICK!! So have fun.

Im going to just say since you are Isreali, English is not your first language and so there is a lot of "lost in translation"
I wish you lots of luck.
But for future reference, there is nothing that would make you "sadly" so using that word to start off your reply makes you sound like a DICK. And someone that Id probably tell to shut up in person. I know that won't go over well with you, since most Israelis have a temper issue, again, im generalizing, but you are starting to give that vibe as well. I hope not, I hope you are a calm, nice guy, but you are definitely coming off as pretty passive aggressive and just toxic all around.
Im glad that you found some bros to talk to, Im not surprised, there are a lot of single men on here who cant wait to talk to other men about BIG DICK!! So have fun.
Not sure I understand you point by commenting all those long comments here , this site is for people to have fun and get off , not to teach English or what ever you said in that...

Wow you would tell me to shut up ...
Damn I really felt that ...

Hope you'll find better things to do here ... and with your time generally

So can't give us see girls you know
He doesnt know any women. He is very good at doing internet searches and apparently he is obsessed with Israeli women. Not sure why, since he lives in Israel, but FYI, he reported me to the site. Im a verified member, this is some troll who just found us on the internet, but he is REPORTING users if they call him out on his *******. Welcome to 2022, right? It's already starting.

As most of you know that follow me, I come and go on here. I will probably take a few days off because I dont need weak-ass cuckold morons from foreign countries acting all tough behind a computer screen. HE LITERALLY KNOW NO WOMEN. 🤣 I can't believe that he has the audacity to report me.

Back