Her first time with BBC

lilppsub

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US

After meeting her first black lover and spending the night with him. Both me and my sexy lady agreed it was one of the most satisfying sexual experience she has ever had in her entire life. Hopefully this will be one of the many wonderful cuckold lifestyle experiences she intends on having on a regular basis once she finds the one select sweet well endowed man to be the ALPHA MALE in our relationship.
It was about 4:AM she had already had several orgasms earlier in the evening, to many to count she said, the the sheets were soaked. They had me switch beds with them so I would sleep on the wet sheets to know my place. The moment she had been talking about for months had finally arrived. Waking up with a big black cock stabbing at her back side instead of my little pathetic but affectionately loved four inch penis. She got up and went into the bath room. He summonsed me out of the bed and told me to get down on his soft cock to get it hard. She came out of the bathroom all freshened up. As soon as she noticed what I was doing, she immediately said, "Okay my sweet little wimp get off that BBC and get off the bed, I don't want you to speak or interfere while I devour my black lovers huge hard BBC she situated herself between his legs and all I could hear was slurping and gagging sounds. Maybe 20 / 30 minutes passed before I realized they were both moaning and groaning with sounds of *******. The rhythmic rocking of the bed increased, faster and faster as her BBC Lover did his best to give her pussy a solid fucking. I watched as he worked his long hard thick cock in and out of her most willing beautiful white pussy. The feeling she was given him with her pussy was making him go crazy, she wanted his balls to release every drop of that warm SUPERIOR BLACK SEED to be deposited deep inside her, a depth where no white man had ever been.
As I knelt near the bed I observed her hands on his ass pulling him closer, her toes were curled up, she was screaming fuck me ! fuck me with that beautiful big black dick. She was almost crying with satisfying pleasure, I knew the time was close. she was ready for his load, its like her pussy was on fire and she needed to cum again she raised her torso up pressing herself tightly against him with every thrust. I watched as her body tensed and than another orgasm coursed through her body for a fourth or fifth time. Tony was doing his best to make it last but with those pussy muscles clamped tightly around his deeply buried BBC it was too much, and he let out a deep moan and announced loudly that he was going to cum. He pulled his cock out to the rim of his big mushroom head one last time before driving it back into her stretched pussy as deep as he could, he felt his cum boil up from deep within his balls.
His cock pulsated and his balls rippled with contractions as his Superior Black Seed was deposited deep inside of her. Watching, I knew the pleasure she was feeling to finally be blacked by this Superior Black Bull, I was so proud of her and ready for my new journey as the little sissy cuckold who would be trained to suck BBC and eat cream pies.

Back