Has anyone had only bulls during their wedding ceromony?

So i know i haven't been as active as i should on here and haven't even responded to anyone yet(still new on here) but our wedding will be next week finally and we have our bull that will be our witness as well as best man. Hopefully i will have an update and pictures on how it all went and the final outcome. We are all excited for the big day.

So i know i haven't been as active as i should on here and haven't even responded to anyone yet(still new on here) but our wedding will be next week finally and we have our bull that will be our witness as well as best man. Hopefully i will have an update and pictures on how it all went and the final outcome. We are all excited for the big day.
Please give us the details!

So i tried searching before hand but didn't find anything.
I was wondering how many actual couples have had their bulls participate/join in the wedding ceromony?

Wife and i are married by church ony and were getting legally married real soon since it won't be such a big wedding as when we got married by church. Just planning on the ceromony at the city hall, nice romantic date and want to find 2 bbcs to fuck her until the night fades.

Thing is im planning on having the bbc bulls join us at the ceromony at the city hall.....then take them with us to dinner have them touch and flirt with the wife while we're all enjoying dinner and after that we all go to a room where the bulls enjoy my wife for the most wonderful perfect honeymoon..

Now has anyone done anything like what before?
This is hot…

Imagine your white bride, walking down the aisle in a white dress, her beautiful face under a white veil, white shoes covering white stockings, white panties being soaked by Black cum, dripping down her white thighs.
everyone would have to forgive me throbbing cock.
What if she "lost" her panties before walking down the aisle?

My experience was not pre arranged but ended up a real night to remember. I was best man and the Bride and Groom paid for my room at the Function suite. The Wedding went very well, but from the very start I noticed 2 of the Bridesmaids kept looking over at me and giggling to each other they were both attractive mid twenties. As the evening went on this became more apparent and as the alcohol began to flow one plucked up the courage to approach me so as the evening went on I started to get more chatty and flirty with both and started dancing with them. It became evident that they were also staying overnight at the Brides cost and sharing a room. Needless to say after the event ended I was invited to their room for a ******* and one thing led to another and I started playing with both of them.

At around 3am we heard a knock at the door and thought it was hotel staff to do with the noise but it turned out it was the bride enquiring what all the noise was about. Turned out after her new hubby fell asleep she went out for a walk and some fresh air. So she then entered the room to find me on the bed naked with the other Bridesmaid.

I could see in her eyes she was not going to miss this chance and instead of returning to sleeping hubby she joined in and she was next for getting fucked.

And much to my astonishment whilst I was fucking the Bride the two Bridesmaids started playing with each other.

Everyone eventually returned to their rooms exhausted around 5am satisfied and very happy

A wedding to remember :blackgrimace:

My experience was not pre arranged but ended up a real night to remember. I was best man and the Bride and Groom paid for my room at the Function suite. The Wedding went very well, but from the very start I noticed 2 of the Bridesmaids kept looking over at me and giggling to each other the were attractive mid twenties. As the evening went on this became more apparent and as the alcohol began to flow one plucked up the courage to approach me so as the evening went on I started to get more chatty with both and started dancing with them. It became evident that they were also staying overnight at the Brides cost and sharing a room. Needless to say after the event ended I was invited to their room for a ******* and one thing led to another and I started playing with both of them.

At around 3am we heard a knock at the door and thought it was hotel staff to do with the noise but it turned out it was the bride enquiring what all the noise was about. Turned out after her new hubby fell asleep she went out for a walk and some fresh air. So she then entered the room to find me on the bed naked with the other Bridesmaid.

I could see in her eyes she was not going to miss this chance and instead of returning to sleeping hubby she joined in and she was next forgetting fucked.

And much to my astonishment whilst I was fucking the Bride the two Bridesmaids started playing with each other.

Everyone eventually returned to their rooms exhausted around 5am satisfied and very happy

A wedding to remember :blackgrimace:
If she swallowed his bbc cum
Then all is fine

Back