Got ******* and my wife got crazy

Seth1805

Couple
Gold Member
Mods, if this belongs somewhere please move it.

Last night we got a little ******* and after we got home she started talking about black men fucking and I mean in a very aggressive manner. She stripped down naked and stood there naked in bedroom in front of me and in this semi antagonistic voice started saying "you want to give all this up to a black man." I said yes and she said "you do realize what you are doing right because once I sleep with a black man things will be different for you." I was like what and as she stood there butt naked she said "you no longer get to tell me who I can choose to sleep with and if I decide to bring home some big black man you are going to have to deal with it, can you handle that?" I said yes and she laughed and said we shall see once you start having to watch me.
She then sat on the bed and told me "put on a video of a black guy jerking off his big dick" and I pulled one up on our Firetv and started playing it not knowing where this was going. We watched this young black guy jerking and using two hands and my wife said "damn, you must really be into this if you want to see me get fucked by a man this big" and I said of course. She asked why and I said I think you being with a black twice my size would be thrilling and she said "oh it will be but trust me it is not going to be as easy to watch as you might think." She watched him some more and said "good god his dick is fucking big" and then she told me get undressed I want to see something and after I got naked she looked at me and again with this surly tone she said "your cock is hardly half his size and you want me fuck a man like him" and then said "you do realize how small your dick is compared him" and I said "of course."
My wife then said "you know a hung black man is going to fuck my brains out right" and I said yes and she replied "good, I'm just testing you to see what you can handle. She then laid back on the bed and spread her legs and said eat my pussy, which my wife never does. I got between her thighs and started eating her pussy out and her clit was fucking enormous and she said do you feel that and I said yes and she said I only get this way for black men you realize that don't you and I mumbled yes and she said I just want you to get used to this and then she told me to use my "fingers" on her and I said "more than one and she said yes and before I knew it she had taken four of my fingers in her with my knuckles sliding in a little and she said oh my god I am so fucking ready to be fucked by a big black dick and asked me "can you tell" and I said yes and she said I feel so ready to take a black man as she ground her pussy on my hand and had this insane orgasm.
After we were done with everything she said "Seth, you really opened Pandora's box because all I can think about when I think of sex is some big black man fucking me and it's your fault."

I understated just how ******* we both got, we met another couple at a bar and sang karoake and danced and I was drinking Jameson straight up all nigh and my wife was doing shots of Fireball and Mich Ultra, we were not a "little" ******* we were totally fucked up which I know accounts for my wife being so menacing and open about this topic. Not to mention horny as fuck.
My wife loves fucking with me that she is pissed when she is not and other times she enjoys the head game where she gets curt with me and puts me on my heels. I know her being ******* fueled this but here we are a couple days after, and sober, and she can't tell me enough how much she enjoyed that night.
I left out the part where I recognized this was perfect moment to ask if she wanted to try one of the big black dildos we had. We have two big black ones but she has never used them because they are huge and the only time we had them out was for pictures on three occasions, but that night she said yes. This was before the other stuff I described earlier happened.
We have two and one is bigger than the other and when I reached in the drawer I intentionally grabbed the biggest one which is 9" x 6" because I knew this was the time to test just what she was willing to do. I brought it in the room and she said god it is big and I said if it is too big I can put it up and my wife said no I want it and I want you to see what it looks like. I jumped in bed and she spread her legs for it and I lubbed it up and placed it against her pussy lips which were poking out and ready. My wife looked down at it and said wow if that is what a black man is going to look like fucking me that is impressive then asked me what I thought.
I told my wife "your pussy looks amazing with something big and black against." I then rubbed it between her slit and she sighed and said try to put it in me. I pushed it against her pussy lips and asked was she ready and she nodded as she looked down between her thighs and I slowly started inserting the head and as it went in my wife said "OH MY" and looked at me with this expression of both pain and pleasure and I asked "keep going" and my wife nodded yes real fast and I kept pushing it in her and she let out a whisper "IT'S BIG" and I said just think this could be you with a black man. I kept going until about 5" was in her and she looked at me again and said jesus and breathlessly asked how much was in her and I told her and she said that is insane.
I asked did it feel good and she said dear god yes but that she could not take anymore than that for now and said she needed to rest, which meant her pussy needed some relief. I eased it out and tossed it to the side and asked if she was okay and my wife told me "I'm fine, I just need to get used to something so big" and then said 30 years of being with just you I am only used to your size. I was like I get it and of course chimed in about a real black guy by saying just imagine I am only right at 5" so you know if you are with a black man who is this big you are going to have all night and he is going to help you with his size. My wife said "I know and not to mention I am going to want you to see him fuck me so I'll be ready" and added "it is crazy you want me to do this."
This was mostly that part of it and bear in mind I am paraphrasing some of this.

I understated just how ******* we both got, we met another couple at a bar and sang karoake and danced and I was drinking Jameson straight up all nigh and my wife was doing shots of Fireball and Mich Ultra, we were not a "little" ******* we were totally fucked up which I know accounts for my wife being so menacing and open about this topic. Not to mention horny as fuck.
My wife loves fucking with me that she is pissed when she is not and other times she enjoys the head game where she gets curt with me and puts me on my heels. I know her being ******* fueled this but here we are a couple days after, and sober, and she can't tell me enough how much she enjoyed that night.
I left out the part where I recognized this was perfect moment to ask if she wanted to try one of the big black dildos we had. We have two big black ones but she has never used them because they are huge and the only time we had them out was for pictures on three occasions, but that night she said yes. This was before the other stuff I described earlier happened.
We have two and one is bigger than the other and when I reached in the drawer I intentionally grabbed the biggest one which is 9" x 6" because I knew this was the time to test just what she was willing to do. I brought it in the room and she said god it is big and I said if it is too big I can put it up and my wife said no I want it and I want you to see what it looks like. I jumped in bed and she spread her legs for it and I lubbed it up and placed it against her pussy lips which were poking out and ready. My wife looked down at it and said wow if that is what a black man is going to look like fucking me that is impressive then asked me what I thought.
I told my wife "your pussy looks amazing with something big and black against." I then rubbed it between her slit and she sighed and said try to put it in me. I pushed it against her pussy lips and asked was she ready and she nodded as she looked down between her thighs and I slowly started inserting the head and as it went in my wife said "OH MY" and looked at me with this expression of both pain and pleasure and I asked "keep going" and my wife nodded yes real fast and I kept pushing it in her and she let out a whisper "IT'S BIG" and I said just think this could be you with a black man. I kept going until about 5" was in her and she looked at me again and said jesus and breathlessly asked how much was in her and I told her and she said that is insane.
I asked did it feel good and she said dear god yes but that she could not take anymore than that for now and said she needed to rest, which meant her pussy needed some relief. I eased it out and tossed it to the side and asked if she was okay and my wife told me "I'm fine, I just need to get used to something so big" and then said 30 years of being with just you I am only used to your size. I was like I get it and of course chimed in about a real black guy by saying just imagine I am only right at 5" so you know if you are with a black man who is this big you are going to have all night and he is going to help you with his size. My wife said "I know and not to mention I am going to want you to see him fuck me so I'll be ready" and added "it is crazy you want me to do this."
This was mostly that part of it and bear in mind I am paraphrasing some of this.
Epic.
The way you type sounds extremely normal to me, like proper talking from the heart and how people do in real life - ya know, not from how we type correct English spellings, phrases and things.
If this is real then I utterly admire you man, she's not fucked anyone else and yet she knows how to talk the talk with talking about this kind of thing like its "dirty talk". She sounds like she would never ever leave you no matter what.

When or if she does really get a BBC inside her you are going to blow your load so hard dude.

Epic.
The way you type sounds extremely normal to me, like proper talking from the heart and how people do in real life - ya know, not from how we type correct English spellings, phrases and things.
If this is real then I utterly admire you man, she's not fucked anyone else and yet she knows how to talk the talk with talking about this kind of thing like its "dirty talk". She sounds like she would never ever leave you no matter what.

When or if she does really get a BBC inside her you are going to blow your load so hard dude.

The alcohol must have obliterated her inhibitions or worries about saying anything "wrong."

Back