Goddess searching for a hopeful long term cuckold lifestyle relationship that could lead to living together or even marriage

lilppsub

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
This is correspondence between myself and my niece in law. When she was 21, that was twenty four years ago. She came to visit us. Her aunt, my wife and cuckoldress decided to open up and let her know since she was staying with us for a week. She didn't want her to be surprised when her BLACK lover came by to spend the night with us. At the time, Skylar was married with a set of one year old twins and knew her husband would never accept the cuckold lifestyle. When my wife was diagnosed with lung cancer several years later. Skylar took a leave of absence and came to help me care for her. We had many discussions about the lifestyle over the years and many more since my wife passed away. Last year she came to visit after her divorce and finally had her opportunity to meet a black man, she plans on moving to Tampa Florida in the middle of June this year.
UP DATE: Well she has moved here to Florida and believes she found the most ideal cuckold, a old high school classmate.
It's all very genuine conversation that we've been having for years. She finally arrived in Florida found a job and place to live with a previous classmate of hers. Apparently she had some discussion with him, she believes he will end up being a good cuckold. She had sex with him the first week she was here and told him his little four to five inch penis would not ever be able to satisfy her. They started having some serious discussion until hurricane Ida hit. He had to go and work in Louisiana. She took a flight home to go and get her truck, pack some personal items. I will encourage her become a member of this site and hopefully we can put your doubt to rest.

Last edited:
This is correspondence between myself and my niece in law. When she was 21, that was twenty four years ago. She came to visit us. Her aunt, my wife and cuckoldress decided to open up and let her know since she was staying with us for a week. She didn't want her to be surprised when her BLACK lover came by to spend the night with us. At the time, Skylar was married with a set of one year old twins and knew her husband would never accept the cuckold lifestyle. When my wife was diagnosed with lung cancer several years later. Skylar took a leave of absence and came to help me care for her. We had many discussions about the lifestyle over the years and many more since my wife passed away. Last year she came to visit after her divorce and finally had her opportunity to meet a black man, she plans on moving to Tampa Florida in the middle of June this year.

Skylar, you have come a long way since April 10th 2020. You have been BLACKED and you know how that has changed you for life.
Talk about hot ! You are a sheer GODDESS and DESERVE ample adoration along with allot of physical pampering and attention because you are a strikingly beautiful woman to most men who see you.
I really think you deserve to have a hard working man boi, one who has a little penis and a sincere cuckold attitude that would treat you like the GODDESS you deserve to be. You are naturally an insatiable woman and that's power. You need a man who will be a one woman man yet he understands you are way too much woman for any one man sexually. You need a few select well endowed BLACK LOVERS who are equally insatiable to meet your needs. Lovers that you can be submissive to when you are with them. Lovers that will have control of you for that "moment that you select " and they will go out of their way to please you. Your loving inadequate little cuckold will either be in the corner when he has the privilege to watch or he will be at home waiting to serve you when you get home. He will constantly adore you, consistently encourage you and always be loyal to you. He will help prepare you for your dates. He vows to be an excellent host and sissy wimp in the presence of your ALPHA BLACK lover. He will provide for you as any significant partner is expected to do in a typical relationship but in this type of relationship he will be expected to go beyond that standard. He will dedicate himself to you publicly. He will love you unconditionally. You will always affectionately love him back but there will be limits that he will agree to. If he gives you cause to discipline and punish him you will follow through. He will love you more because it shows him you deeply care and accept him for who he is. When he behaves and performs as expected he will be rewarded by you.
Sharing your screams of joy and the wonderful moans of complete sexual satisfaction with men who are SUPERIOR to him will be more than enough sexual stimulation for him. It will make him proud to have you as his GODDESS and loving FEM DOM.
Humiliating him and putting him in his place is a gift to him. It confirms your deepest acceptance of him as your devoted submissive wimp. His panties will represent his badge of honor to you as the little inadequate male that is seen more as the little sissy he wants to be.
He will always put your needs before his own. He will be the most honest and reliable person in your life. You have the power, you have always had the power but either you didn't know it, or didn't know what to do with it, now you do.
It's time to move on my sweet, independent, DOMINATE, CONFIDENT woman. You are now a Queen of SPADES.
I will be here for you. I know I can help you to discover the depth of your inner power I am speaking about.
There has never been anything manly about you. You are all feminine, you are all sensuous, you are all desirable and BEAUTIFUL.
The only time you might be a little manly is when you wear a strap on to fuck your little inadequate cuckold wimp in his boi pussy to confirm his place and your love. Maybe after a while you can do it in front of your ALPHA SUPERIOR Lover. Kinky huh ? LOL
Lov to see a big dick inside her

R u really a cuck ? Why do you say stuff like that. She is 100% real and hopefully you will get that opportunity to see her with some BBC that she is looking forward to when she gets to Florida latter this month. I have no need to lie or make up *******. I have been a genuine cuckold for almost 40 years with two different woman. My first woman who cuckold me died. She was the aunt. They had many discussions over the years. When she would visit us as an adult we did not hide our lifestyle. She has been interested for several years. Now she is divorced, her twins are on their own. Last week they celebrated their 21st birthday. She works at a local school where she lives, once the school year ends she is moving here.
All true All real.

R u really a cuck ? Why do you say stuff like that. She is 100% real and hopefully you will get that opportunity to see her with some BBC that she is looking forward to when she gets to Florida latter this month. I have no need to lie or make up *******. I have been a genuine cuckold for almost 40 years with two different woman. My first woman who cuckold me died. She was the aunt. They had many discussions over the years. When she would visit us as an adult we did not hide our lifestyle. She has been interested for several years. Now she is divorced, her twins are on their own. Last week they celebrated their 21st birthday. She works at a local school where she lives, once the school year ends she is moving here.
All true All real.
Hi make me into your new cuck ready to obey and serve ?

Skylar, you have come a long way since April 10th 2020. You have been BLACKED and you know how that has changed you for life.
Talk about hot ! You are a sheer GODDESS and DESERVE ample adoration along with allot of physical pampering and attention because you are a strikingly beautiful woman to most men who see you.
I really think you deserve to have a hard working man boi, one who has a little penis and a sincere cuckold attitude that would treat you like the GODDESS you deserve to be. You are naturally an insatiable woman and that's power. You need a man who will be a one woman man yet he understands you are way too much woman for any one man sexually. You need a few select well endowed BLACK LOVERS who are equally insatiable to meet your needs. Lovers that you can be submissive to when you are with them. Lovers that will have control of you for that "moment that you select " and they will go out of their way to please you. Your loving inadequate little cuckold will either be in the corner when he has the privilege to watch or he will be at home waiting to serve you when you get home. He will constantly adore you, consistently encourage you and always be loyal to you. He will help prepare you for your dates. He vows to be an excellent host and sissy wimp in the presence of your ALPHA BLACK lover. He will provide for you as any significant partner is expected to do in a typical relationship but in this type of relationship he will be expected to go beyond that standard. He will dedicate himself to you publicly. He will love you unconditionally. You will always affectionately love him back but there will be limits that he will agree to. If he gives you cause to discipline and punish him you will follow through. He will love you more because it shows him you deeply care and accept him for who he is. When he behaves and performs as expected he will be rewarded by you.
Sharing your screams of joy and the wonderful moans of complete sexual satisfaction with men who are SUPERIOR to him will be more than enough sexual stimulation for him. It will make him proud to have you as his GODDESS and loving FEM DOM.
Humiliating him and putting him in his place is a gift to him. It confirms your deepest acceptance of him as your devoted submissive wimp. His panties will represent his badge of honor to you as the little inadequate male that is seen more as the little sissy he wants to be.
He will always put your needs before his own. He will be the most honest and reliable person in your life. You have the power, you have always had the power but either you didn't know it, or didn't know what to do with it, now you do.
It's time to move on my sweet, independent, DOMINATE, CONFIDENT woman. You are now a Queen of SPADES.
I will be here for you. I know I can help you to discover the depth of your inner power I am speaking about.
There has never been anything manly about you. You are all feminine, you are all sensuous, you are all desirable and BEAUTIFUL.
The only time you might be a little manly is when you wear a strap on to fuck your little inadequate cuckold wimp in his boi pussy to confirm his place and your love. Maybe after a while you can do it in front of your ALPHA SUPERIOR Lover. Kinky huh ? LOL
Let me just push X or doubt. She's an adult and more than capable of coming on her own without you brokering or pimping. IT's a bullshit tale and it sounds like a whack off fantasy of yours. Stop wasting everyone's time.

She certainly doesn't look 45 here. 🤔

All true All real.
Pretty easy to get verified on here. Why hasn't she done that if she's looking for a genuine cuckold?

I'll sell you mine.lol

Let me just push X or doubt. She's an adult and more than capable of coming on her own without you brokering or pimping. IT's a bullshit tale and it sounds like a whack off fantasy of yours. Stop wasting everyone's time.
I know it's very difficult for small minded people to believe that people can be so honest about a real situation. It's who we are. I know my truth, I don't have to ever just fantasize it. We will soon experience it for real. Remember, she is a mature, independent, educated woman of 45 who has never been free to be herself in her small little town. Now her twins are on their own, she has been divorced five years and ready to explore. Last Thanksgiving 2020 she came to visit and had her first BBC, now she is hooked. Me, I am a well traveled individual who has been around the block a few times. Been on many national tours driving Charter Coach and Entertainer Coach so I have met and seen my share. You can say what you want, think what ever you want and believe what you want. Just having some great fun at 70.

I’d love to be this hot ladies cuckold. I like to be the ladies cuckold to make her life easy. Financially and others. Have excellent stability

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She had to change her plans but should be arriving Tampa Florida soon. She is moving from a little town where everyone knows each others business and looks forward to exploring all her lusty desires. Possibly about July 8th or 9th

She had to change her plans but should be arriving Tampa Florida soon. She is moving from a little town where everyone knows each others business and looks forward to exploring all her lusty desires. Possibly about July 8th or 9th
Ask her to join this site and get verified. All the doubt about your posts will disappear.

Back