What’s your Gangbang role?

• BBC Slut

• BBC Slut Wife

• Cuck w/ BBC Slut Wife/Girlfriend

Results are only viewable after voting.
Where are the bbc sluts or BBC slut wives interested in a gangbang with 4BBC? If that’s too much for your tight holes we can ease you into it. If you have a cuck boyfriend or husband that wants to watch we have a place for him too.
Where are the bbc sluts or BBC slut wives interested in a gangbang with 4BBC? If that’s too much for your tight holes we can ease you into it. If you have a cuck boyfriend or husband that wants to watch we have a place for him too.
Boston MA here

That is a fucked up answer, no reason a lady can't have her fun and still be in charge of the situation. Not every cpl in the lifestyle is a cuck or bi cpl.
i agree but i am making a point, i would not rub my cock over another mans dick but in the vids they do it all the time and some people would consider it gay. I think most of the gang bang vids are aimed at men and what men think is hot

Location, kiki?

Hey I’m totally down to be cuckolded and gangbanged with a qos

Back