G/f Seeded Repeatedly By BBC

Still relatively new to cuckold lifestyle and BBC. We have a regular bull however open to meeting other BBC in the UK. More recently our bull has been seeding my gf repeatedly, after roughly the third time one day he just took the condom off and went for it, since then hasn’t worn any protection. Isn’t a huge deal as we are ok with it however need to remind my gf to be a bit more on it with the birth control. I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use a condom?

Attachments

• C221D2D0-E94F-461B-AAE3-23C4023A59C5.png
    C221D2D0-E94F-461B-AAE3-23C4023A59C5.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 2,548
Still relatively new to cuckold lifestyle and BBC. We have a regular bull however open to meeting other BBC in the UK. More recently our bull has been seeding my gf repeatedly, after roughly the third time one day he just took the condom off and went for it, since then hasn’t worn any protection. Isn’t a huge deal as we are ok with it however need to remind my gf to be a bit more on it with the birth control. I was just wondering if it is fairly normal for bulls to seed a cuckolds gf in this lifestyle or would you always ask them to use a condom?
My wife flat out refused. What could I do other than watch or get sucked while he’s fucking the ******* out of her. She lasted 10 years for him then we moved only had that one bbc sometimes joined by 2 of his buddies. They were the biggest she ever had and what I’ve seen . Her pussie was really spoiled for big cock after that

My wife flat out refused. What could I do other than watch or get sucked while he’s fucking the ******* out of her. She lasted 10 years for him then we moved only had that one bbc sometimes joined by 2 of his buddies. They were the biggest she ever had and what I’ve seen . Her pussie was really spoiled for big cock after that
Thanks, yeah it’s what you and your partner are comfortable with I suppose. I’m sure you feel grateful to have had that experience though.

either way what he had done and is doing is hot. Love the idea of pregnancy risk.

Should always accept sweet cum and you suck it out until you want a baby

What a nice full creampie,witnessed plenty of those in my life time

Back