For both men and women.....describe your hottest interracial sex experience

The hottest (1) experience is at least a five(5) or six(6) way tie .
#1 first girl I ever cared about in high school & I'll call her double M without putting her name out there and she was a Hispanic transfer student and her Dad was in the army & we were the first black & Hispanic couple in our teens in Nashville at that time in 89 (And taught me what girls like & she couldn't be stopped when she liked it ) Intensity 3 on the fujita scale

#2 Rota Spain after the Prince concert in the car on the beach with Yolie and the belt .
(My first time doing BDSM without understanding what BDSM was & just went with it ! )
Intensity 5 on the fujita scale

#3 Puerto Rico with my ******* brother (Josalito) & the "Animal" (Her name speaks for itself )after kickin it at the hard rock & coming back to the house , a no holes barred threesome!
(Me & the ******* broke the couch !)
Intensity 6 on the fujita scale & next day dick was "raw !"

#4 The reverse gangbang at Thad's in San Diego with Kitty Kat & all four of her friends (Somewhere there are pics of this event )
Intensity 4 on the fujita scale

#5 The third meet with "Jules"(The girl who broke me into the lifestyle) the natural & true ginger of Tehachapi California at her brother in laws house in PB when her hubby brought over his girl he was seeing in San Diego .(One for the record books & an all niter )
Intensity 6 on the fujita scale & we collapsed on the floor & they put us in the bed

#6 Puerto Rico (personal *fav ) , Me & the ex-wife (Before she became the Ex) after her best friend suggested we try acid for the first time (and last time for us!) & then went out to party in San Juan & came back to the house at 4am & fucked until 11am . (We couldn't go to sleep on it & every time we came , we went back at it until dehydration kicked in & then into the shower while swallowing the water from the shower & still fuckin until the acid wore off!)
Intensity 7 on the fujita scale & Richter magnitude for the Chile earthquake of 1960!

No lie♥🧸
We have had a lot of sexual adventures with Latino cples, women and men..in Cabo our guide arranges for quality proven safe locals to meet hub and me.......the staff told our guide they hear our sounds of sexual pleasure up and down the hallways !!

Back