First Post

Kimosabe88

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Black guy in Lexington, KY not far from Louisville and Cincinnati. Looking to meet white couples and single ladies for adult fun. I am very experienced.

Black guy in Lexington, KY not far from Louisville and Cincinnati. Looking to meet white couples and single ladies for adult fun. I am very experienced.
Hey I'm a 29 year old white female 4'11" 123 pounds I'm looking to experience my first BBC. I dont live far from Lexington amd could travel to you or I could host if you could travel to me I'm about 30 minutes from Lexington. I want my husband to watch as I took my first BBC I would really like to have a threesome with 2 black males while my husband watches. Please message me if your interested

Hey I'm a 29 year old white female 4'11" 123 pounds I'm looking to experience my first BBC. I dont live far from Lexington amd could travel to you or I could host if you could travel to me I'm about 30 minutes from Lexington. I want my husband to watch as I took my first BBC I would really like to have a threesome with 2 black males while my husband watches. Please message me if your interested
If you drive up to cincy I can make that happen for you

Back