Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! AB70843E-9A9F-4A4E-B01F-0E211DC889AD.jpegE32E52B2-44D1-4DA5-9869-4CBECB2E72D4.jpeg6EC53192-FD32-40CB-8765-B1B531C27473.jpeg

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118

OMG his cock is smaller than his cage. Usually these cages are rather small.

Ann4BBC, I commend you on a way forward. The first step is the hardest and the rest comes easy. Walking in public with you the only one who knows the truth, is sexy. NOW , if you have a Tru stud. He will have him sever you dinner and tuck you both in bed. SEXY!!! GOOD LUCK, and keep it locked.

Hi, great step, personally i would say, please try a metal cage. Using right cage and lots of babyoil is critical. It takes few weeks for him to get used to it. After that he can wear it 24/7 anywhere. I would recommen morning wash and oil after that back in cage. After few months hes askeing to wear it...he will love it..

Ann4BBC, I commend you on a way forward. The first step is the hardest and the rest comes easy. Walking in public with you the only one who knows the truth, is sexy. NOW , if you have a Tru stud. He will have him sever you dinner and tuck you both in bed. SEXY!!! GOOD LUCK, and keep it locked.
Thanx babe! Yes, although hubby is convinced everyone at work can see and is talking about it, paranoid!

Hi, great step, personally i would say, please try a metal cage. Using right cage and lots of babyoil is critical. It takes few weeks for him to get used to it. After that he can wear it 24/7 anywhere. I would recommen morning wash and oil after that back in cage. After few months hes askeing to wear it...he will love it..
Thanx I got him the CB6000 but think CB6000 S might be better as smaller for him. I’m starting with the plastic and will move to metal later. My aim is to deny him for long periods of time and get him to wear a strap on if I need a fuck!

Back