Experienced BBC with an 11in cock looking in NYC

acejones

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
37 year old straight black male with over 7 years in the lifestyle. Verified and have played with many women and couples from B2W. Hoping to find something consistent and ongoing with the right SWF, hotwife or couple in NYC.

I’m educated, respectful, and laid back with the ability to converse about much more than sex. Check my media and reach out if you are real, verified and serious about meeting up.

Please login or become a member to view

37 year old straight black male with over 7 years in the lifestyle. Verified and have played with many women and couples from B2W. Hoping to find something consistent and ongoing with the right SWF, hotwife or couple in NYC.

I’m educated, respectful, and laid back with the ability to converse about much more than sex. Check my media and reach out if you are real, verified and serious about meeting up.

SWF here 😇 24, NYC. In love with BBC and super submissive 5E5C785A-A9B6-4B14-8FF2-2DEA68CED118.jpeg

My thick wife would love that.

Back