Ever been gangbanged?

I had a old school train pulled on me before (one guy at a time behind a locked bedroom door)... but have yet to be gang banged. No biggie, I guess, if it never happens. But I would def jump at the opportunity if it was presented. Would make me an even bigger slut than I already am... if that is even possible.

I had a old school train pulled on me before (one guy at a time behind a locked bedroom door)... but have yet to be gang banged. No biggie, I guess, if it never happens. But I would def jump at the opportunity if it was presented. Would make me an even bigger slut than I already am... if that is even possible.
I have a great gangbang story I could DM you if you’re interested

Fun wasn't it, and so addictive. A train is how i started as well i mentioned it before and several ask to hear more about it. Had to edit the names, my guy said not a good idea to post with the real names of the guys. I'll post it, see if it was similar to yours.

So, I was not very popular with the boys at school. Just a regular teen 5 ft, 115 lb. brown hair and eyes. I had only been sexually involved with two boys and neither of them were that good. I had never had a climax with either of them. Mostly kissing, touching, fingering, and them fucking me. But I would always end up at home after getting myself off.

I spent most of my free time with my best friend Sara either at my home or hers. Sara had an older brother David that I had a crush on for over a year, but it seemed to me he did not know I existed. One afternoon I stopped by to see Sara but only David was there. He asks me in to wait for her saying she would be back in about an hour she was shopping with her mom. I went into the kitchen to get a soda and David comes up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I almost jumped out of my skin from the surprise and the fact that he was rubbing both my breasts. I finally managed to yell at him what did he think he was doing. He laughed and said getting a good feel of these babies, sis said you loved getting them rubbed. I was surprised that she had shared my feelings with him. Next thing was on their sofa making out he has got my shirt up and bra unhooked working me over well. Then one hand into my shorts and three fingers into my pussy. I am really getting hot and was ready to fuck him when we heard the car pulling into the drive. I jumped up and headed to the bathroom to put things back into place. When I came out David was helping unload groceries from the car. Nothing more was said, and he was back to acting like I was not even there. I felt hurt at the time but realized later he was a college guy and over four years older than I. His parents nor mine would be happy about anything going on between us.

The following week I was over there every day and he would manage to rub up against me or touch me in some way. There were times when we got a few minutes alone to talk and I am not

sure, how but he convinced me to sneak away to spend the night with him at a cabin they had

out by Saint Mary’s Lake. He got Sara involved in the plan because she was going to spend the

weekend at her grandmothers in Marshall. I only had to ask mom to go with Sara for the weekend. We got everything arranged for the next weekend. I was surprised that Sara was so willing to help. I think that was the first time I realized how close she was to David.

Well, the weekend finally got there and Saturday morning I took my bag and rushed to Sara's house. David put everything in his car, and we headed for Marshall. Their grandma had fixed a lunch, so we had to stay there a few hours. We told her that something had come up at home and I only rode over to see her but had to go back with David. Later we left and headed for the lake. He used some back roads to get there I guess so we would not be seen by anyone who knew us it took about an hour. It is a good thing because I was almost in his lap the whole time. He was driving with one hand and rubbing my thigh with the other clear up into my crotch. I could feel myself getting wet and we had not even kissed yet. But then I had been thinking about him for a whole week it was last Saturday that he had three fingers inside me, and I was ready to fuck him then, but we had to stop.

It was an extremely hot afternoon and when we got there David said he wanted to go for a swim to cool off before we got too busy to take one. He had told me to bring a suit before and he told me to change while he made a phone call he needed to make. He said to use the big bedroom we would have more room in there. When I came out, he was already in his suit and ready to go down to the lake. He asks me if I wanted a beer, he was putting some in a small cooler to take I told him I did not like beer, but a coke would be great. He laughed and said I will make you my special coke you will love it. Being a Saturday afternoon, the lake was full of ******* and families

eating along the shore. It was hot and I was soon trying his special coke it was sweet but felt hot going down. He asks if I liked it and I said I did. When I ask, he said he had put some spiced rum in it. We splashed around in the water up to our necks and it was a good thing because he was really feeling me up under the water. People all around us and his fingers inside my pussy, touching and rubbing my breasts. Holding me from behind rubbing my breasts and whispering into my ear how he would soon be fucking my brains out. I am not sure how long we were out there. I know I had at least three of his special cokes, and I had cum hard on his fingers. The first time a guy ever got me off. He held me tight with his arm as I held his other hand tight moving my body wildly on the fingers inside me. When I finished, he whispered in my ear that was a good one D were just getting started. I was still highly aroused and very ready when he said it was time to head up to the cabin.

Somehow, I managed to get out of the water and started for the cabin with him following behind with the cooler. I was having some trouble walking a straight line up the path I really felt

a little dizzy. I remember at first thinking that I was so turned on I could not walk straight, but then remembered all those drinks I had never had anything like that before and finally decided I was having my first ******* experience. I headed straight for the bathroom as soon as I got inside, I needed to go bad, I think it was all those rum and cokes. I left my suit bottom in the floor and made my way to the bed. I thought I heard David talking but could not understand a thing he was saying. There I was spread out on the bed when he came in top on bottom off. He just looked down at me smiling and said I think my little girl’s ready for some hot fun. Well, he had that right as I tried to look at him the room seemed to be moving. Then as he pulled his trunks off there was this huge cock. I had never seen one that big and it was not even hard yet. But then I had only seen a few real ones. The two guys I have been with my two brothers by spying on them and a couple by accident.

I expected him to climb on pump, cum and be done in about fifteen minutes as that had been my past two experiences. Boy was I wrong. David began kissing and rubbing me all over he got the suit top off and began to suck and lick my breasts one then the other. In no time he had both nipples rock hard. I held his head as he worked them over again and again. His hand found its way between my legs and his fingers inside probing moving slowly his thumb working my love button. It was swelling getting hard as it did every night when I would get myself off in my room. I cum all over his hand again the second time today it was even better than in the lake. My head was spinning both from the rum and the action in my pussy. When I started to come down from it all I felt him pulling away. I started to reach for him to pull him back but then he was between my legs spreading them wide. I expected his cock to be filling me but that was not what happened. It was his tongue licking and probing into my pussy. He was licking and biting my love button, not hard but very gentle. In no time I could feel the tension building up inside. I was going to cum again. this time right in his mouth. I grabbed his head with both hands pulling him into me as I thrust myself into his face. I was moaning and almost screaming at him not to stop as I just kept Cumming.

Finally, I began to calm down at some point I had released his head and he was right in my face kissing me hard. His face was wet and as our tongues touched, I realized it was my own pussy juices I was smelling and tasting. Then he was whispering in my ear how hot and juicy my pussy is and I should put him in it. I reached down and found his cock. It was rock hard now and it felt bigger than it looked before. I guided him into me, and he put it all the way in one slow push. I felt like I was losing my cherry all over again never had anything that big been inside me before. I had used candles and hot dogs a few times during my nightly sessions but nothing that big. Then he pumped me, not fast but long slow strokes again and again I felt him rubbing my insides as it slid in and almost out then back again. I could feel it building inside again and began to push my hips up to increase the movement between us. David asks me if I was getting ready to cum again and I said yes. He started going faster pounding me hard as I started to moan as I began to cum. I could feel him throbbing three times extremely hard and each time I could feel hot liquid spurting inside me. It seemed to cause me to stay up longer than ever before. He stayed there inside until I stopped moving around on his cock then he got up to go into the bathroom.

I am not sure how long he was gone I may have ******* for awhile but at one point I thought I heard him talking to someone. When he came back, he had a beer and another rum coke for me in a tall glass. Being very thirsty and still tasting my own pussy in my mouth I drank a lot of it right down. When he got on the bed he stayed on his knees at the head and told me it was time I sucked his cock. I laughed and told him I had never sucked a cock in my life he just said well your young girl, so you are not too old to learn. After some urging and him fingering my pussy, I agreed to give it a try. I guess I thought what the hell he licked and sucked my pussy it was the least I could do. You must remember this was years ago and oral sex was not as common as is today. I expected it to taste like my pussy and his cum, but he had cleaned up while he was in the bathroom. I began to do as he was telling me stroking and sucking the head of it and in no time, I was holding a big hard cock with the head in my mouth. He pulled it from my mouth and as I laid there trying to get my eyes to focus on the ceiling he climbed between my legs and shoved it right in. He said I could suck him off some other time now he wanted some more of my hot pussy.

David pumped me slow like the first time but this time it felt more powerful than before not hard but different. We fucked for what seemed like a long time. I started to build up again, but he seemed to sense it and stopped inside me deep until I slowed down then he would start again. Several times I had almost cum again only to be stopped again. I felt like I was finally going to get there when I heard a loud voice saying hi David. As I looked over there in the doorway was a huge guy, his head almost touching the top of the door opening. I tried to get David off me, but he just kept pumping away. I heard him saying it is just my buddy Bill I had him bring out a

Pizza and more beer. Then he is telling him I am D like there is nothing going on here. When I tried to get up, I was dizzy, so I just laid there. I am spread out with David pumping his cock into me with this Bill guy watching. I closed my eyes to stop the spinning room as they talked and acted like this was no big deal. After awhile I could feel things starting to build up again as my hips started trusting. David did not stop this time but seemed to help me along. He was telling me in my ear what a hot pussy I have and how much I love fucking. Over and over asking me you love it D you need it D. Then I heard myself saying yes, yes, yes, I love it David. He got me to tell him I loved cock pumping me, I needed it pumping me.

Then I felt his cock jerking he was Cumming, but I am not there yet. I am begging him not to stop now I need to cum. I hear him telling me it is OK I am going to get there again he is promising me I am going to cum real good tonight. But then he pulls out of me and I am yelling at him not yet do not stop. But then he is back gain pumping me hard, but it is different somehow, but he is still whispering in my ear how hot I am and how I need to fuck because I love it. Then I realize how can he be pumping me like this and speaking into my ear there is no head touching my face. As I open my eyes and try to focus its Bill on top of me pounding his cock into me. I started to scream but David is kissing me hard then back to my ear telling me it is OK Bills just helping you to cum again. Things are so confusing this guy I only met a few minutes ago is making me feel so good it is building inside me and I know I am about to get there again. My hips are moving up to meet his every stroke. David is telling me over and over it is OK, that I love it and need it. He asks if I wanted to stop and I heard myself saying no David no. Then I am Cumming, and the guy is holding me tight letting me Finnish with his cock buried all the way. When I finished, he started pumping again I could only lay back and take him. I do not think I could have gotten up if he had stopped right then. Between all the orgasms and the rum, I was too worn out to move.

I finally ******* I think from being so exhausted by the day’s events and Cumming so many times. I had never done it more than once in a day before. I was not out cold but drifting in and out. I remember Bill saying you were right this is one hot little cunt. It seemed that every time I would manage to open my eyes the opposite one would be on top of me. They were taking turns I am not sure they were even Cumming in me, but they were getting hard watching the other fucking me and pumping until they were soft again. I am not sure how long they were at it, but I heard voices. Someone saying we been doing her for hours and she is still Cumming. I was alone spread out I tried to get up but no luck with that. The last ******* David gave me seemed strong and it must have been. I was dizzier when I tried to lift my head above my body.

As I laid there, I could tell the voices were getting louder and then I heard clear. “Dam that’s one fine looking babe” and “Yea and she’s one hot fuck too” Then David saying work them nice tit is she loves that. Then he is right in my ear kissing my neck saying well sleeping beauty finally woke up. There are fingers probing my pussy and he is asking me if I am ready to start again. Then someone is sucking one of my breasts licking the nipple. It is so good, and I can feel it getting hard. I think it is him but then he is speaking again asking me if I am ready for hard cock and it is still being sucked. My hips are trying to move as the fingers inside me go deeper inside. I think Bills working my breast while David's fingering me. Then there is a mouth sucking my other breast and David's still telling me how hot I am and how bad I need cock in me. As I opened my eyes, I do not even see Bill in the room there is no light on but from the light in the hall I see two new guys eyes and noses as they suck my breasts. David is standing beside the bed talking in my ear, so he is not the one fingering my pussy either. Then I look up and there is a third guy behind the other two he has on no shirt, so he is on his knees between my spread legs naked I am guessing. He is working my love knob good and it is good and hard I can feel everything waking up. My mind is telling me no way get out of here but my body's telling me yes, I am ready. David asks me just that and I hear myself saying yes David Yes. That was all it took the breast guys were gone in a second and the other one was pushing his cock into me. I looked right into his eyes as he smiled down and said I am Ronnie D and I am going to be in you a few times tonight, and he was. Him Chuckey And Mike all took a couple of turns in me I am sure. Every time I opened my eyes there was a different face there. David and Bill came back in at some point. Then the five of them worked me over all night. The room started to get light as the sun came up Sunday morning. David had to make them leave they wanted to sleep a few hours and go again but he told them he needed to get me cleaned up so he could get back to pick Sara up by noon at grandmas. He asks if I had ever used a bottled vaginal clean out before. I told him mom had some at home, but I had never used one. He said he was going to clean me out inside and would show me a good way to do it if I ever needed to. He brought a bottle of seven up into the bathroom and shook it up with his thumb over the top then he had me spread my legs wide and squat down. he put it up my pussy and when he pulled his thumb it all shot up into me. When I looked down there were blobs of stuff all over the shower floor along with the soda pop. I looked at him and he smiled back saying I guess we pumped a lot of cum in you last night did not we. This cleaned you out good he said but remember one thing D do not do it with a cold bottle some of the girls at school even warm them up first.

After my shower I managed to get four hours sleep before we had to leave. I started out way over on the other side of the car, so he asks if I was mad at him. I did not know how he was going to react to me fucking all those guys, so I ask him. He pulled over and pulled me into his arms kissing me holding me tight. It is going to be all right he said I am not upset with you they were my friends I was there you were not running around on me. But I am going to be like that girl at school when you were a junior, I told him. He asks what I was talking about and I told him the one who fucked three of the football team at a party and the whole school would not even speak to her. He quickly responded that no one would ever know about what happened unless I told them myself. D he said were all over eighteen and your only fifteen if anything got out, they would all be locked up. That seemed to make sense to me at the time. What about Sara I ask are you going to tell her. Well, he said she knows you came up here to spend the night with me but the only way she is going to learn anything else is if you tell her. I heard them telling you that you were right I would be a hot fuck did you say that I ask. He admitted that he did say that and told me that he knew it because of his cousin who had some facial hair like I did. He said she was a very sexually active young woman. He had heard from others in their family that the DR who treated her told the parents it was because her hormonal balance was so far off, she was getting facial hair and had the sex drive of a teenage boy. As we continued to get Sara, he held me, and we talked like the events of night before were a common everyday thing. He assured me that liking sex and fucking was nothing I needed to be ashamed of but only natural to a girl like me.

Thankfully, Sara was waiting, and I did not have to walk into grandma’s house. I got over the seat and laid in the back seat. I slept the whole way home after all I had been awake all night. I managed to get out of the car and into the house. No one was home at 2:30 pm on Sunday. I took a hot bath and checked myself out in the mirror. I was swollen and still red from all the fucking. Walking was a bit of a problem. My breasts were not covered with hickeys as I thought they might be. Only a few small faint traces were visible. I went to bed and slept until mom brought me a grilled cheese and milk. She let me sleep through dinner figuring I had been up talking all night as Sara and I did that often when we slept over.

It was Monday before my head cleared and as it came back in pieces, I remembered the night at the cabin. A long list of firsts for me. The first time I lied to stay out all night. The first time I had ever had rum and coke. The first time a tongue went in my pussy. The first time I had had a cock in my mouth. The first time I got off being fucked by a guy. The first time I got fucked by five Horny guys. I say Horny because that bedroom became a tag team event. I have no idea how many times each one of them had me. Every time I opened my eyes a different face than the time before.

That night changed my life. The way I felt and thought about sex.

Back