Does Black D actually feel any different than white?

My different partners have all said big dick is big dick, but the difference with black cock is the way the men dominate them on an instinctual level and can time orgasms and thrusts just right. They can also be more forceful and persistent and fuck them from pain to pleasure. But all men are different, so the generalizations aren’t always helpful. Some black guys fail to please.

My different partners have all said big dick is big dick, but the difference with black cock is the way the men dominate them on an instinctual level and can time orgasms and thrusts just right. They can also be more forceful and persistent and fuck them from pain to pleasure. But all men are different, so the generalizations aren’t always helpful. Some black guys fail to please.

Its not necessarily the cock that feels different its the way black guys tend to fuck you that is different. They are more aggressive and black guys tend to have more rhythm. That coupled with the fact they are always far bigger than my hubby makes the sex MUCH better.

Yes, this is very true

I'm just curious as to what white women actually think the difference is are between a white penis and a black one.

Update: I found out my self 3 days ago. Definitely feel stiffer and smoother. At least "his". Idk if they all are that hard or smooth tho.
In multiple studies where the female was in the dark, none could tell the difference between white, black or Latino cocks of the same size.

Its not necessarily the cock that feels different its the way black guys tend to fuck you that is different. They are more aggressive and black guys tend to have more rhythm. That coupled with the fact they are always far bigger than my hubby makes the sex MUCH better.
Exactly. It’s not just the size. It’s the performance and attitude. He’s there to fuck you senseless.

You’ve never met white or Latin bulls have you?

Back