Do you think it's hot when cuckolds are dominated by the bull?

Is it hot when bulls dominate cuckolds?

• Yes in all aspects

Votes: 189 79.1%
  • Yes but not sexually, only verbally

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 4.6%

• Total voters
Open to everyone. Should bulls (or his friends) only focus on the wife or to what extent do you enjoy them dominating the cucky too?
Since I am a Dom, that wouldn't be really my cup of Tea. The Bull should dominate the Woman, absolutely, but the man, that's a little bit strange imo, especially when both are straight. But hey, there probably will be guys that like it. I am more into a bro type of style with a Bull, like giving him advice what my sub girls like and things like that.

My hubby is a natural submissive cuckold so if a Bull takes control its a better experience for him. At first I wasn’t comfortable with a Bull ordering my cuck around and dominating him. Once I realized just how much cuck enjoys that dynamic I embraced it.
Think it’s a matter of degeee. Like, enough to show he’s taking charge, being the dom that the wife wants him to, but not anything “sissy” or anything unwelcome. 🤔

Domination does not equal disrespect though. Either way, as long as everyone is consenting and agreeing, they should do what makes them happy and horny!

Yes it does in our book, so to each their own, but you try to be dominant or disrespectful to me or my husband and it’s OVER. We make the rules more me than my husband we do this for our enjoyment so it’s our rule, Period.

Back