Do white women like average sized black dick (ABD)?

Whenever a new guy reaches out to us, I make my husband ask the following questions:

1. Are you at least close to average size?

2. Can you get and stay hard?

3. Can you last at least 1-2 minutes?

If they answer yes to all 3, I can work with that. Would I prefer to be filled up and stretched out? Absofuckinglutely! But frankly even average is such a big upgrade! :mstickle: 🤪

My wife wants it to be atleast a little bigger than mine, which is just shy of 7 inches with good girth, so a BBC needs to be atleast 7 and a half for my wife to be interested. Fat girth too

Whenever a new guy reaches out to us, I make my husband ask the following questions:

If they answer yes to all 3, I can work with that. Would I prefer to be filled up and stretched out? Absofuckinglutely! But frankly even average is such a big upgrade! :mstickle: 🤪
Episode 15 Thank You GIF by Law & Order

My wife wants it to be atleast a little bigger than mine, which is just shy of 7 inches with good girth, so a BBC needs to be atleast 7 and a half for my wife to be interested. Fat girth too
I agree with this sentiment and this situation fits us well. There's nothing exciting for us about and "average" dick. We already have great sex, and I'm bigger than average, so there is nothing in it for us unless it's big!

1-2 mintues or 12 mintues?

What's average size dick to you? If you go by most of the scientific studies, average is 5.1 inches, which I think is quite small. To this day, I find it very hard to believe that the average male's penis is only 5.1 inches when erect, despite whatever the studies say.
From what Ive read and experienced average is between 5 inches and 5 and a half inches. Thats what I mean when I say average.
While I do prefer bigger there is a limit on how big is pleasurable. And to be honest if the guy has enough skill and stamina he can get it done with 5 to 5 and a half inches.

Average seems to be men across all races so while average of certain races is bigger than 5 inches for others it is 5 inches so when you take that into account it makes sense. I mean China and India have over 1 billion people each and those countries are not known for large penises on their men. Yet they get the job done and have babies just fine with what they are packing, so size isnt everything.

Back