Difference Between Dick & Cock

TAUK

Male
I have a 4 inch penis (1½ - 2 inches soft) and I don't think that the word "cock" suits such a small member. The word cock conjures up an image of something big, proud and threatening. Three things which my shrimp dick definitely isn't.
Also compare how much more your mouth has to open to say the word "Cock" as opposed to the less weighty "Dick".
I would say that anything under 6 inches isn't really worthy of being called a cock and should be defined as a dick.
Perhaps our group should lead the way by making sure that only the most deserving examples of manhood qualify for the honour of being called a cock. What does everyone think?

I have a 4 inch penis (1½ - 2 inches soft) and I don't think that the word "cock" suits such a small member. The word cock conjures up an image of something big, proud and threatening. Three things which my shrimp dick definitely isn't.
Also compare how much more your mouth has to open to say the word "Cock" as opposed to the less weighty "Dick".
I would say that anything under 6 inches isn't really worthy of being called a cock and should be defined as a dick.
Perhaps our group should lead the way by making sure that only the most deserving examples of manhood qualify for the honour of being called a cock. What does everyone think?
I think some of us have Cocks, some dicks and some of us clitties.
I am happy to be included in that 3rd option as i an small and limp.

Is it really worth the energy or thought though? I think this is about preference. I am not sure if it's a black thing, but I really don't cock, I am used to saying dick and I damn sure got more than 6inches lol.

Dick is definitely better than cock for someone of my size, 4 inches. Pee-pee or willy are good alternatives, preferably with 'little' in front of them, as with 'dick'.

Your clitty is beautiful, but you seriously need to tidy up its appearance by getting rid of all of your hair.
You have a really pretty little dicklette, but it is ruined by the tatty hair.

Your clitty is beautiful, but you seriously need to tidy up its appearance by getting rid of all of your hair.
You have a really pretty little dicklette, but it is ruined by the tatty hair.
Thank you. You are right, of course. I’m so teensy down there that I shouldn’t have any hair at all hiding it.

Back