Did it change you ?

Yes it changed me ... I have been with 3 different black men since our 7th anniversary. My husband has no idea. Each time I cheated I was away from home at nurses conferences. The 1st time was in Atlanta the 2nd and 3rd times were in San Diego. Each time I said to myself it would be the last time. I love my husband and really don't like to cuckold him. He's a very attentive lover and the sex we have is very good ... the oral is great! but I have never cum so hard or so many times with him as I did with the black guys ... it's not just that they have such big cocks ... it's their attitude about sex and white women ... wives especially .... I had never been fucked so hard or talked to so dirty ... it got me so hot and wet ... they kept making me tell them how much better they were than my husband ... I felt like a cheating slut and I loved it but felt guilty at the same time. I have told myself I wont cheat again ... and with the virus I have not attended any conferences ... I hope I can keep my resolve ... but I keep coming back here and I have so many fantasies and masturbate a lot thinking of when I cheated.
Ohh. Hot

She deserves 1000 likes fie who she is, lol. I went from a relationship before her where the girl was a total bitch, I would get oral sex on my birthday!!! Once a god damn year!!!! And I was crazy enough to exist in and stay in that situation!!!!! How???? I dont know but I got where I am now and I dont let a day pass where I dont let her (my girlfriend Krystal who i am with now) know how sexy she is, how gorgeous she looks that day, how much she turns me on and how much love, romantic connection I feel with her. Let your girlfriends or wives know these things guys. They want to know these things, they want to hear it. It will pay off if tou communicate and be honest about what you BOTH want.
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hot question
Being cucked is my strongest fantasy by far. It will remain a hot fantasy, but this site has opened my eyes to some sensational sexual dynamics and hot sex! Gasp. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏

We had been involved with swinging before the children came along. After they moved out, we got to talking. Each of us had several affairs. Those were very toxic to our relationship. My wife had expressed her need for sex with well endowed men. We talked through a lot of things and decided it was better to be open about it. We both loved each other but we recognized that we would never be monogamous. We decided to start swinging again. We became involved with a local group of couples that also included a few select single men. At one of the parties, my wife became attracted to one of the single black men. He was a high school teacher like she was. Teachers and nurses are the biggest freaks. Soon after the party, we invited him to join us for a threesum. He was both well hung and a skilled lover for her. At the next few parties, they started going off alone. After one of the parties, she told me on the way home he had asked her to come to his house alone since they were on summer break.

She said it would be no different than going off alone at the parties. i finally agreed. When the day came, she left for his house at the same time I left for work. I couldn't concentrate on work. All I could do was imagine what was taking place. I got home from work early but she was not home. It was almost 8 that evening before she got home. I had a ******* and was resting on the lounge part of the sofa. It was obvious with her huge breasts that she hadn't even put her bra on. She pulled her dress off and stood in front of me nude with dried cum on her tits and cum leaking from her red swollen pussy. I asked her what happened. She told me she would tell me only if I would perform oral on her. I asked again and she told there was only one way she would tell me. When I finally agreed, she straddled me and put her tits in my face. Her nipples were as hard as stones. She told me to clean the cum offf her tits. . As I started to lick her she began to describe her day. When she was satisfied i had got all the cum off her tits, she sat on my face. During this she had several strong climaxes. Each time more cum was squeezed out. She finally climbed off. She let me fuck her but her pussy was so loose and sloppy with his cum, neither of us got much stimulation. She said now I had eaten his cum, I had accepted he was her bull and she would go to his house anytime they felt like. That was 16 years ago. Our relatioship change from us swinging to me being a cuck and her being owned by her bull.

After we retired and moved to Florida, he visits several times a year. I have to wait in them and i get the guest bedroom. Yes, things changed.
Wow

Yes it changed me ... I have been with 3 different black men since our 7th anniversary. My husband has no idea. Each time I cheated I was away from home at nurses conferences. The 1st time was in Atlanta the 2nd and 3rd times were in San Diego. Each time I said to myself it would be the last time. I love my husband and really don't like to cuckold him. He's a very attentive lover and the sex we have is very good ... the oral is great! but I have never cum so hard or so many times with him as I did with the black guys ... it's not just that they have such big cocks ... it's their attitude about sex and white women ... wives especially .... I had never been fucked so hard or talked to so dirty ... it got me so hot and wet ... they kept making me tell them how much better they were than my husband ... I felt like a cheating slut and I loved it but felt guilty at the same time. I have told myself I wont cheat again ... and with the virus I have not attended any conferences ... I hope I can keep my resolve ... but I keep coming back here and I have so many fantasies and masturbate a lot thinking of when I cheated.
Interesting story. Hopefully you can keep your resolve or get your hubby involved

I have been to these nurses conferences. I would have loved to watch you with bbc.

You are the perfect wife

that is so hot, you should keep cheating

I’ve only done it once, but it changed me right away during that first fuck. I was horny, but I was also nervous and scared almost like it was my first time having sex at all. I sort of saw it like: I just have to get through this first time so I can not be so nervous after this. But we sat and had a ******* and talked for a while, and he was so smooth and powerful and sexy, that he completely seduced me. When he first put his hand and then his mouth on my nipple, sitting right there on the couch, it was like getting hit by lightning. I’m not normally a big kisser and I had said I probably wasn’t going to kiss him much, but I was *all over* him, pulling his down to me and standing on my tip toes when we stood up to take off our clothes, desperate to keep our lips and tongues together. Half the pics I have are of us kissing and kissing and kissing.

And then, when it got to the sex…So good. All I’ll say is that we’d agreed on condoms, but by round two I asked him to take it off. I had to feel that wonderful cock—the hardest I have ever had—raw in my pussy. It was fantastic. I’m so, so, so ready for more. Yes, I’m getting tested after that, and yes, I’ll ask that any future black men I sleep with to get tested first, too. Because: no more condoms for me with bbc—ever, if I can help it!

My husband? He was already really into the idea, and now I believe it’s pretty much his main fantasy. I know he jerks off to the video he shot of my first time alllll the time.

Back