Degradation and humiliation

Probably when my bull put his ass in my face and i hqd to lick it infront of my cuck bf lol but then again i was soaked the entire time
Macon a hot wife like you lick a****** in front of your husband man that's very exhilarating don't you think. Something that you've never done for your husband and something that is considered nasty very I frequently made my best friend's wife lick my a****** right in front of him. She would get so wet. She really enjoyed it.

Last weekend was one of the more humiliating things my DOM had me do to my husband.
Lately, my DOM has had my husband be a bottom of other white husbands while my DOM and his friends have sex with us.
Last weekend, my DOM had me guide a whitebois dick into my husbands butt while jerking my husband off. My husband had to keep in eye contact with me and keep asking me to put it deeper into him. I had to kneel there the whole time which was about 4 minutes and when the whiteboi cam I had to hold his dick and spray my husband. The cum was supposed to be a facial but it only spurted to my husbands nipples.
Then I fed my husband the cum.

Here is a question for all of the white women participating on the site: What is the most degrading or humiliating thing that a black man has done to you or has made you do?

Similarly for white men, what is the most degrading or humiliating thing you have seen your wife or girlfriend do for a black man on

I was 37 at the time. I was on a business trip. I met a black man at the hotel bar. He was older 61. We chatted had drinks and went back to his room. I was a little ******* and back in his hotel room he had me suck on this toes and then I got on my knees and gave him a blowjob. He cummed in my mouth. I wasn’t planning on swallowing but there was so much it just happen. I stood up and started taking my clothes off so he could fuck me. He stopped me and told me to get back on my knees and open my mouth. I did what I was told and he urinated in my mouth. When he was done he told me to get up and kicked me out of his room. I was so humiliated at incredibly horny at the same time.

I was 37 at the time. I was on a business trip. I met a black man at the hotel bar. He was older 61. We chatted had drinks and went back to his room. I was a little ******* and back in his hotel room he had me suck on this toes and then I got on my knees and gave him a blowjob. He cummed in my mouth. I wasn’t planning on swallowing but there was so much it just happen. I stood up and started taking my clothes off so he could fuck me. He stopped me and told me to get back on my knees and open my mouth. I did what I was told and he urinated in my mouth. When he was done he told me to get up and kicked me out of his room. I was so humiliated at incredibly horny at the same time.

I was 37 at the time and on a business trip. I met a black man at the hotel bar. He was older 61. We chatted had drinks and went back to his room. I was a little ******* and back in his hotel room he had me suck on his toes and then I got on my knees and gave him a blowjob. He cummed in my mouth. I wasn’t planning on swallowing but there was so much it just happened. I stood up and started taking my clothes off so he could fuck me. He stopped me and told me to get back on my knees and open my mouth. I did what I was told and he urinated in my mouth. When he was done he told me to get up and kicked me out of his room. I was so humiliated and incredibly horny at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only happens once?

For me there's a difference between dominated and humiliated. Dominated is someone that take the lead and do stuff that maybe you didn't plan to or wouldn't agree to otherwise. But with is status and charm make you do something or submit to something. That's horny.

Humiliation is making you feel bad about something and I don't think it's something I would tolerate or participate to.

I've been dominated often and did stuff I'de wouldn't believe while dominated. But after I always felt excited and good, never humiliated.

I guess that’s always a risk you run. I remember once in my gay cruising days in the woods when I came across a guy who I knew from business. I never dreamed he was into that. He was wearing shades and pretended not to know me. I dropped to my knees and sucked him off and we went our separate ways. A few days later he called me at work saying that he had some materials to give me at his house. He ended up fucking me in his basement while he wife was working and I bottomed for him for several years. Sometimes serendipity works out.
damn, that is hot. i wish i knew a guy like that.

my biggest humiliation was before Covid 19 when my wife told me that I could go to the ladies' sauna today. She and her 5 girls meet once a week for the ladies' sauna. However, she insisted that I be allowed to go with my tail cage and with a caption. It was a humiliation for me how they made fun of it. They thought what a tiny tail I had. They asked my wife if I could satisfy her at all.
She told her friends about our sex life in great detail, that she would not let me fuck anymore, but that I had to fuck her with the huge black dildo. Also that I've been locked up for 3 weeks and only allowed to jerk off occasionally. So I would be much more attentive than before. She said to them, if you want he can lick your pussies. who wants? I had to serve as a leak slave for all 5 pussies.
For me it was the greatest humiliation of my life. The husbands of the girlfriends have been acting very strangely towards me ever since. You probably know I'm a cucki. my wife wears the key open around her neck. the other pictures are from the sauna visit.
Hot stuff

Back