Curious couple starting to play

curiouscpl19

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MA, US
Edited:
She (42F) and I (47M) are curious and wanting to explore more. She is a bbc virgin and I want to see her stretched. I want her to be a hotwife and I'm training her up with a fat black dildo. She is starting to plan for the real thing. This is our first step.

I (she) just want to add that my husband is my man and he knows how to make me cum, but he loves me so much that he wants me to have the most amazing sexual experience which means being fucked by BBC. I am also extremely submissive so whatever he asks for, he gets. I imagine he would expect that courtesy to be extended to guests of his choosing.

Attachments

• IMG_8929.jpeg
    IMG_8929.jpeg
    497.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8932.jpeg
    IMG_8932.jpeg
    400.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
She (42F) and I (47M) are curious and wanting to explore more. She is a bbc virgin and I want to see her stretched. I want her to be a hotwife and I'm training her up with a fat black dildo. She is starting to plan for the real thing. This is our first step.
Yeah
It not worth it
You regret

That's awesome! Lmk if u can help

Attachments

• IMG_20240519_160509.jpg
    IMG_20240519_160509.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20240519_160514.jpg
    IMG_20240519_160514.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20240519_160519.jpg
    IMG_20240519_160519.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 71
Hey M 25 love to chat to you guys

There's nothing like watching your wife with her first BBC. The anticipation and exhilaration of doing something that you've been told is taboo is mind boggling. Your on the edge of your seat as you watch them make out and he seduces her . The first time both of you see his larger cock the wife can't waitto get it in her and the husband can't wait to see her stretched by her stud. Once in and she's moaning you both know this won't be a one off thing

There's nothing like watching your wife with her first BBC. The anticipation and exhilaration of doing something that you've been told is taboo is mind boggling. You’re on the edge of your seat as you watch them make out and he seduces her . The first time both of you see his larger cock the wife can't waitto get it in her and the husband can't wait to see her stretched by her stud. Once in and she's moaning you both know this won't be a one off thing
Any advice for dealing with a wife who can’t make a distinction between sex and intimacy?

Any advice for dealing with a wife who can’t make a distinction between sex and intimacy?
She has to be able to distinguish between love and sex. Alot of women can't but communicating with her and explaining , sometimes you have to be very basic and just tell her it's for the sex only

I’m new to this but it’s a very clear boundary for me. It’s transactional.
Really? Ok, explain that a bit. How much for what services?
I'm a believer in "transactional" sex ... it can be respectable & professional, and greatly help the family budget, too.
A lot of awesomely beautiful, married women earn a living transactionally.

Last edited:
Back