Curious Couple in NC

Hello new to this but very turned on by it. Wife and I are thinking about the hotwife lifestyle. Very turned on by BBC using her. She enjoys bigger cock. We are in Western NC in the mountains. Originally Charlotte. 37 F redheaded Milf 31 M. Just here to browse learn and enjoy. Maybe find our first experience.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230520-140814.png
    Screenshot_20230520-140814.png
    854.2 KB · Views: 208
Hello new to this but very turned on by it. Wife and I are thinking about the hotwife lifestyle. Very turned on by BBC using her. She enjoys bigger cock. We are in Western NC in the mountains. Originally Charlotte. 37 F redheaded Milf 31 M. Just here to browse learn and enjoy. Maybe find our first experience.
Welcome guys I can only say amazing wife!!!

The lifestyle is extremely exhilarating..loved seeing my exwife scream from bbc

She is extremely sexy. Im in Charlotte and very interested

She’ll look fantastic getting blacked and you’ll love it.

Back