cucold

geoffrya

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
We see so many posts here, from wannabe cuckolds asking for advice how to get their wife/partner to get into the lifestyle, whic as a long term cuckold, i sort of understand viewing the threads/posts here on the subject
I myself got into it not even knowing that there was such a thing as a "cuckold" i just caught my wife cheating and it happened without me realising where it would lead to.
i personally was going to throw her out at the time, but curious about why it so aroused me i just wanted to know more and found myself encouraging her to carry on yet in my own mind she was a cheating slut who was destined to be binned in the very near future,

But life never seems to always end up as you plan does it?

To cut a long story short 37 yrs later i am still here with her and loving every bit of what it entails But to any "wannabee" cucks i would certainly say that if you get what you want be very aware your life will never be the same once it happens and be prepared for a rough ride emotionally and life certainly will not be as rosy as you

Most certainly you will want this to be descrete and your family and friends not know, but remember, your giving her in effect permission to do as she wants, and fuck who she wants, initially it will all be about what you both want, but be aware she may enjoy it more than you may dream she will, if like me, then she most certainly will, and make no mistake it wont always be as descrete as you wished

Neighbours will notice, eventually friends also and if she plays locally it soon spreads, just remember she isnt cheating and your marriage breaking up is no threat,she will become more daring more brazen and without doubt dress in such a way that makes it even more obvious often at your request but to please her lover or lovers

Playing alone and dating will leave you helpless in all ways, pregnancy risk, as she will soon forget any promises of practicing safe sex and condoms she most certainly will be fucking bareback, and you will find this is really what you yourself find the ultimate thrill when she returns home after as I did.
you probably will end up taking her to meet her date and dropping her off on most occasions and picking her up after, you may find yourself waiting sometimes hours in a dark street or hotel carpark, your mind racing worrying and desperate to get her back when she finally does appear your first words may be harsh and angry, but dont worry even though she apologises you soon forgive her and you dont want a row with her because of course you want to reclaim her and know every detail ( just be fully aware she knows this and knows she has control)

Your told she has been seen in local bar acting like a slut, you have words, you ask her be more careful she promises she will be more discrete like she promises the next time you drop her off she "wont be late" yet your waiting again for hours untill you hear the clicking of hjer heels on the path at home or by the car as you sit there

You find out months later perhaps one of the reasons she is always late, when your sitting outside her lovers place in the early hours you here voices and see 3or4 guys come out laughing and joking 5 mins before she appears at the same door that for last 4 months hes sharing her with his mates, you now no the reason she is so fucking full of cum when she lets you between pair of expensive laddered silk stockings that have been wrapped around multiple black backs dumping their seed in your loving wife

i could give many more examples of what you will have to accept should you follow this lifestyle

We see so many posts here, from wannabe cuckolds asking for advice how to get their wife/partner to get into the lifestyle, whic as a long term cuckold, i sort of understand viewing the threads/posts here on the subject
I myself got into it not even knowing that there was such a thing as a "cuckold" i just caught my wife cheating and it happened without me realising where it would lead to.
i personally was going to throw her out at the time, but curious about why it so aroused me i just wanted to know more and found myself encouraging her to carry on yet in my own mind she was a cheating slut who was destined to be binned in the very near future,

But life never seems to always end up as you plan does it?

To cut a long story short 37 yrs later i am still here with her and loving every bit of what it entails But to any "wannabee" cucks i would certainly say that if you get what you want be very aware your life will never be the same once it happens and be prepared for a rough ride emotionally and life certainly will not be as rosy as you

Most certainly you will want this to be descrete and your family and friends not know, but remember, your giving her in effect permission to do as she wants, and fuck who she wants, initially it will all be about what you both want, but be aware she may enjoy it more than you may dream she will, if like me, then she most certainly will, and make no mistake it wont always be as descrete as you wished

Neighbours will notice, eventually friends also and if she plays locally it soon spreads, just remember she isnt cheating and your marriage breaking up is no threat,she will become more daring more brazen and without doubt dress in such a way that makes it even more obvious often at your request but to please her lover or lovers

Playing alone and dating will leave you helpless in all ways, pregnancy risk, as she will soon forget any promises of practicing safe sex and condoms she most certainly will be fucking bareback, and you will find this is really what you yourself find the ultimate thrill when she returns home after as I did.
you probably will end up taking her to meet her date and dropping her off on most occasions and picking her up after, you may find yourself waiting sometimes hours in a dark street or hotel carpark, your mind racing worrying and desperate to get her back when she finally does appear your first words may be harsh and angry, but dont worry even though she apologises you soon forgive her and you dont want a row with her because of course you want to reclaim her and know every detail ( just be fully aware she knows this and knows she has control)

Your told she has been seen in local bar acting like a slut, you have words, you ask her be more careful she promises she will be more discrete like she promises the next time you drop her off she "wont be late" yet your waiting again for hours untill you hear the clicking of hjer heels on the path at home or by the car as you sit there

You find out months later perhaps one of the reasons she is always late, when your sitting outside her lovers place in the early hours you here voices and see 3or4 guys come out laughing and joking 5 mins before she appears at the same door that for last 4 months hes sharing her with his mates, you now no the reason she is so fucking full of cum when she lets you between pair of expensive laddered silk stockings that have been wrapped around multiple black backs dumping their seed in your loving wife

i could give many more examples of what you will have to accept should you follow this lifestyle
The level of trust, honesty and self -confidence in such a relaltionship exceeds that in traditional marriages...agreed once she has a bite of the apple then, her appetite becomes insatiable and hubby needs to be prepared mentally/emotionally.

Back