Cucks: What do you think of this fantasy of mine

Two cuckold couples arrange a play date with two black gentlemen. They either all go out to a restaurant or club and head back to either a home or hotel. After they get back, both husbands exchange cameras/phones. Keep in mind both cuck husbands are locked and in chastity. When it comes time to play however, wife from couple (A) heads into a separate private room with her black lover while cuck husband from couple (B) is there to watch and film only - no touching. While in another separate room, wife from couple (B) is filmed playing with her black lover from husband from cuck couple (A). At the end of the play date they return their cameras/phones and therefore each husband has a video of his wife he hasn't seen before. The husband and wife get to watch the video and talk about it their own homes - hopefully while wife teases her hubby. I think this would be a great fantasy to play out in real life.
If that's your fantasy than that's cool. Personally my connection to my wife is part of the reason I like to see her make love to a strong black bull and not just anybody. Even though seeing any other women fucking a black bull would also be fun, it's more exciting if it's someone you love taking a giant black cock inside her.

Back