Cuckolding with BBC from past

I married an exceptionally beautiful woman in her early 40s. Second marriage for both of us. She was divorced 10 years prior and yes she dated exclusively hung black men during that time. Her previous husband was average to smaller and white. From what I have been able to gather she dated BBC because as a tall European woman the larger cocks helped her reach orgasm in a way average cocks could not. Makes sense. Only one of her prior boyfriends turned into a “relationship”. We have been happily married for 8 years and I do fantasize about her and BBC. I should mention I am average size and while not ideal for her, she says not perfect but adequate, we have a great and intimate sex life.

When I talk about the fantasy she really isn’t interested in doing any of this. What’s really funny is thats all she did before we met. But now she really genuinely isnt interested or so it seems. When we make love sometimes to spices things up she mentions her former lovers cock size which she compares to mine and offcourse that really gets me going. But that’s it. When I mention making my fantasy real she blows it off as silly. My question is is there anything I can do or just let it go and enjoy the pillow talk?

I married an exceptionally beautiful woman in her early 40s. Second marriage for both of us. She was divorced 10 years prior and yes she dated exclusively hung black men during that time. Her previous husband was average to smaller and white. From what I have been able to gather she dated BBC because as a tall European woman the larger cocks helped her reach orgasm in a way average cocks could not. Makes sense. Only one of her prior boyfriends turned into a “relationship”. We have been happily married for 8 years and I do fantasize about her and BBC. I should mention I am average size and while not ideal for her, she says not perfect but adequate, we have a great and intimate sex life.

When I talk about the fantasy she really isn’t interested in doing any of this. What’s really funny is thats all she did before we met. But now she really genuinely isnt interested or so it seems. When we make love sometimes to spices things up she mentions her former lovers cock size which she compares to mine and offcourse that really gets me going. But that’s it. When I mention making my fantasy real she blows it off as silly. My question is is there anything I can do or just let it go and enjoy the pillow talk?
Looks like she's interested but wants it to come from you. The ball is in your court.

Well if you do want it then I'd suggest getting a toy dido and see how she reacts

Other thing could be to ask her to tell you about one of her past lovers whole giving you a hand job. Not sex but a handjob

Well we tried it and the reaction was very interesting. Instead of our usuals sex I asked her to stroke my cock. She thought that was unusual but she happily got right to it. As I became more excited I timidly brought up her past boyfriends. I wasn’t sure what her reaction would be but it turned out very matter of fact. I asked her if she had played with a bigger cock than mine and she brought up her one special ex that she mentions some times. She usually refers to him as the firefighter, by his profession. In the past she mentioned he had the largest cock of anyone and that it was a “fantasy cock”. As she spoke her strokes became more firm and she couldn’t help herself and went to licking and sucking on my head. She had never mentioned the names of any of her ex’s in the pst and I decide to become more bold and asked for the name of this ex. She told me his name and that got her more excited. Which surprised me was that I expected her to pull back and say that was enough. She continued and her pussy became very wet and insisted I mount her. Which I did. I thought I would keep this going and asked about the ex’s cock and how large it was and she told me his cock was much larger than mine. I asked her if she missed it and would like it in her pussy. She said she did miss it and thought about it sometimes. We continued like this for some time and I thought I would press my luck even more. A frequent fantasy of mine is having her spend the night with a BBC. I asked her if she would like to spend the night with the ex and she said yes in a very matter of fact way. Which surprised me. Then what I was afraid would happen did. As quickly as she got into the fantasy she came right back out and said she didn’t want to talk about anyone else and just focus on us and she became fairly emotional about it.

This is where I became a little hesitant and said I was sorry and started to back pedal. But then I thought to myself maybe this is just a guilty reaction and she was unconsciously recoiling because she was afraid of offending me or stepping outside “the norm”. I asked her if talking about the ex’s cock made her pussy wet and she said it did. We cuddled and kissed and spontaneously on her own she brought up another past lover and what they hd done. I mounted her again and at that point she came. We called it a night.

It might not have ended well with her ex for any number of reasons so perhaps that is why she doesn’t want her ex again. sex might have been awesome, other things in the relationship might not have been. Lots of reasons (positive and negative) of why relationships end, so it could just mean that she does not want that guy again, as awesome as his BBC was. For example, the more the relationship was just about sex, the more likely that sex will have been amazing because at that point in her life she could put all of her energy into it but the less likely other aspects were. In these situations, compatibility suffers and feelings can get hurt. It sounds like she doesn’t want to give details and perhaps they are best left unsaid. Now with this site, perhaps you can find compatible bull(s) to meet her needs for BBC while also meeting your needs as a couple and your own as well.

My wife had a one night stand with a guy who lives in our village.
Over the years I have explained to her that this turns me on and I fantasise about it.
On a few occasions after a couple of drinks etc... we have put his Facebook photos on our TV screen, and my wife has faced the screen whilst I make love to her doggystyle.
We say naughty things and as she gets more excited she becomes very open and talks about him. Talks about wanting him etc. It is very hot.

Back