Cuckold Stories

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
This thread is about cuckold stories. One or them are true or purported to be true, although we are sure they have occurred many times in real situations. Hope you enjoy them.

One evening my wife and I were going out to a dinner party with friends. She was getting ready and I was just watching her. I love it when she gets all made up, especially with ruby red lipstick and very slinky clothing like she was that night. Although she had no idea, I was fantasizing that she was getting ready to go out and meet a virile black stud for the first time.

He was young, maybe late twenties. His skin was dark, deep black. As I had hoped, his cock was very big and hard as rock. My wife moaned as he entered her. I knew she would cum quickly.

I’m not who everyone thinks I am. I have urges and desires they would never believe and should never know about. The problem is, somedays it’s all that I can do to fight these impulses, and life seems dull and pointless as long as I do.

Here’s the trouble in a nutshell… I’m extremely attracted to some of the more forbidden types of sex. I’ve fantasized about sex with all kinds of men, especially black men. I dream of sex with more than one man at a time and often have constant fantasies of being taken by big, powerful black men.

Outwardly, I appear to be a normal, hardworking wife and mom, but on the inside I’m a barely constrained slut. I’ve never acted upon the more darker of my urges, but I have had consentual affairs with black men I have known.

I know that the affairs were wrong, but believe me, things could be far worse if I didn’t find at least some kind of outlet.

I truly love my husband and my family, and I really do try to be the woman they need me to be. If they ever found out about this side of me it would destroy everything, and I’m afraid of the woman I would become once they were gone.

I took my wife on vacation. I couldn't help but notice how she was checking out these two young black guys. I happened to run into them at the bar one night and fantasized about inviting them to come to our room. I wanted to watch them fuck with my wife. My wife would be totally excited when we returned to the room and I would get quite the show. My fantasy went on for quite a few days and my wife was none the wiser. I do wonder, however, if there was a chance she'd be game.

More and more, I have been thinking about my wife and another man. I would love to have a wild night with my wife and the two guys that live in our apartment block. They're black, tall and fit. Every time I see them, I imagine the three of them together with me watching. I wonder if my wife is interested and I am sure they wouldn't have to asked twice. Even thinking about it drives me wild, but I'm afraid to make the first move.

I have been with the man of my dreams for 6 years, and yet I can’t stop cheating on him. I crave the thrill that comes with every new chase. I’ve had relationships on the side, ranging from a one night stand to a one year relationship, all with black men who seem to have such an erotic hold on my sexual side. We just graduated from college, and talking about getting married. I don’t know how to tell him about my cravings and I know I would be able to stop even after our wedding. I wonder if he would understand. I wonder if he would be my cuckold.

I am having an affair with someone that I met. It is completely about the sex. Quite honestly, I am getting a little bored with you and I needed a little something different. I am not planning on leaving you. I meet him during my lunch break for a quickie two or three times a week. He is a real man, handsome and hung like a horse. He is also black. He is everything you are not. He never complains and he doesn't whine when I don't call him or when I tell him I am too busy to meet him that day. He just fucks me good and hard when I need it.

This is what I want to see. This is the view I need to have.
This.
Over and over again.
I want to watch you taken in front of me.
Deeply. Roughly.
I want to watch a man better than me. Bigger than me.
I want to watch him fuck the woman I love. And I want her to revel in it.
I want you to throw your head back. Beg him to fuck you deeper. Beg him to take you harder. Faster.
I want him to look at me across the room. Pants around my feet. Me anxiously jerking my cock while he fucks you. While he takes you completely.
I want to sit there and take it. Red-faced in shame and embarrassment. Jealous to no end.
When my eyes meet his, I want him to know that he’s making me his bitch by wrecking your pussy.
When your eyes meet mine, you want me to know that there’s nothing I can do to stop this. This is happening. This is real. I brought this on myself. You’re getting what you want and so am I.
I know you love me. I know that. But the shame and humiliation of the moment is powerful and it sets aside everything else that is going on in the world.
The only thing that is happening is that you are getting fucked in front of me.
You are loving every minute of it. I can see it on your face. You’ve decided you love this as much as I do.
You are beginning to crave the look of degradation in my eyes as much as you love the pounding your new lover is delivering.
There is no going back. Once you’ve been made to witness the woman you love being taken by a black man, things will never be the same.

And why would I want them to be?

I just returned from a week in the Caribbean with two my girlfriends. While I
was there I met a hot black guy about ten years younger than I am. Except for
the first night there, I was with him every day. It was quite an experience.
I think my friends know something is
up but my husband has no idea.

My wife returned from a week-long vacation in the Bahamas and I picked her up at
the airport. She was looking tanned and relaxed but on the way home I noticed
something was not quite right. When I asked her what was wrong she said nothing
but when I pressed her, her reply shocked me.

" I got fucked while I was away," she said abruptly.

"You what?" I replied in amazement.

"I got fucked. It just happened, by a big black guy."

Her hand reached between my legs and she started rubbing my cock which was fast
becoming hard.

"I see that excites you," she said, "let's go home and I'll tell you all about
it."

It had been nearly two weeks when I was finally able to sneak away from my husband and meet my black stallion at a local hotel. I was wet just thinking about his big, black cock and how good it was going to feel again. When he arrived at the room he just fucked me right there on the table. I didn't even have time to undress. Guess he was excited too.

A year ago my wife and I vacationed in the Caribbean. One afternoon we were asked by a couple of young black guys (half our age) if we would like to go out on their catamaran and do some snorkelling. We agreed and away we all went. We were having a good time and my wife was enjoying herself gazing at the eye candy. One of the guys in particular, maybe no more than twenty, was very handsome and had a deep black, lightly muscled body. His baggy boxer type trunks did little to mask his enormous manhood, especially once it was wet. My wife made a couple of subtle comments about how well-hung he was and I knew his trunks weren't the only things that were wet.

"I wish my wife had never told me that she fucked a black guy while on a cruise before we were married. I know it was before we met but now she expects me to forget about if and just move on. Now I picture him filling her with his big cock, playing with her breasts, kissing her and cuming deep in her pussy. I can't get it out of my mind."

"I wish my wife had never told me that she fucked a black guy while on a cruise before we were married. I know it was before we met but now she expects me to forget about if and just move on. Now I picture him filling her with his big cock, playing with her breasts, kissing her and cuming deep in her pussy. I can't get it out of my mind."
I understand you very well. Why is she so reluctant at trying again, if you encourage it?
...or was this a fantasy as well?

Sure, I have a similar issue with my wife, difference beeing that she's never got the taste of BBC. But I know she's interested, but getting her all the way is a challenge.

Last edited:
So I'm a 39 year old female, been together with my husband for almost twelve years now. I'm completely happy with him, I love him and the sex is great, but there's this hot black guy in his early twenties that I know for about a year now and I kinda wanted to hook up with him this whole time. Almost got the chance a few months ago, but that didn't work the way both of us hoped it would.

One evening we met by chance at a local club and over a couple of drinks decided to get a hotel room and have sex. I really didn't want to cheat on my husband, but I had to fuck this guy, even if it was just once so I did. It was great but now I want more.

I took my wife on vacation. I couldn't help but notice how she was checking out these two young black guys. I happened to run into them at the bar one night and fantasized about inviting them to come to our room. I wanted to watch them fuck with my wife. My wife would be totally excited when we returned to the room and I would get quite the show. My fantasy went on for quite a few days and my wife was none the wiser. I do wonder, however, if there was a chance she'd be game.
I know this feeling. Took a cruise last year and had a nice gentlemanly young black man follow us around a bit. Very polite. I liked how he stared at MIRF and I liked how her nipples responded and she got giddy like a school girl. We talked about it him after the cruise and I asked her if she would have been upset if id invited him back to our cabin and have his way with you. She said “no”. I think she would have fucked him.

One evening after most everyone had gone home from a pool party we had hosted I watched my wife give a hot hand job to a black guy who she had been flirting with all night long. After several minutes of her stroking his cock he shot a large load then laid back on the couch with a deep moan. My wife gave him a quick kiss on the lips and got up to wash his cum off her hand. It was pretty hot I have to admit.

My husband and I have been married for fifteen years and he always calls me a prude and says I need to be more sexual. I don't think I'm that bad but he disagrees. Anyway I was getting tired of hearing this from him all the time so last week when this handsome black friend of his was over and my husband went out to buy some steaks to grill, I got on my knees and sucked his nice black cock and let him cum in my mouth. We didn't have time for anything else but some day when my husband is at work I'm going to let his friend fuck me with that big black cock, then we'll see who is prudish!

Back