Cuckold couple living our best life

Two4onewy

Couple
From
OK, US
Hi There,

We are a married couple who have been together for 13 years. We started swinging around 7 years ago and as things have progressed we have found ourselves more or a cuckold couple. She is addicted to black cock (through some of my persuading). I love seeing her with black men and get off on black cock too. We aren't extremely in our cuckolding although certain situations get a bit extreme. Our daily life and routine is still the same, we've just added some black lovin' to our lives. Glad to be here and we are enjoying perusing the forum

Welcome.

IT'S a great and exciting lifestyle............OUR LIFE AS A CUCKOLD COUPLE

Here is something I put together, this is pretty much how we see things in our cuckold relationship with an Alpha Superior BLACK Bull. It is not written in stone, nor is it required to be followed word for word, it's a guideline and an idea of what is acceptable to us. TO US,,,, no one has to agree with it…. But if you can’t say something nice don’t say anything at all. Thank’s

Many Cuckold relationships is where the inadequate male partner, Husband or Boyfriend derives great mental, sexual pleasure from being a submissive, or watching and hearing his partner have satisfying sex with a more superior, well endowed ALPHA MALE. The cuckold’s “victim” role is definitely a major element of the kink. In the fetish of cuckolding, the female is typically portrayed as being sexually insatiable and dominant while her cuckold takes on a very passive role when involved with her and her lover. Some cuckolds become a total humiliated, submissive, sissy and some just become a regular voyeur.

One of the main ingredients in our particular cuckold relationship is the exciting practice of humiliation, now my only sexual release is usually jerking my little penis when I have permission.

To add to my humiliation she will often make fun of me in regards to micro-penis useless size, 2″ soft almost 4 1/2 ″ erect. She also reminds me of the little amount of semen compared to her ALPHA LOVER when he ejaculates. Often when he is present he will emphasize how she loves his superior black seed anywhere on her body or face, down her throat or inside her when she desperately begs for it, and she begs for it often, very loudly. Whenever I am allowed to climax they make me wipe my useless sperm with a tissue and flush it down the toilet. There have been times when I have been told to cum on her feet and made to lick it, but not as often as I would like.

Part of the sex play is also the comparison of COCK size, humiliating me for not having a large enough penis to even refer to it as a cock, SHE likes to call me her little dicklette. She also likes to remind me of all the times I tried to give her enjoyment through penetration before I became HER total submissive cuckold and tells me how pathetically I failed. Indeed, the majority of the men who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle usually have less than the average size, mine is just about 4 1/2" totally erect and 4″ circumference. The reason I mention the precise dimension is because that is how it all starts with most cuckolds. The majority of cuckolds are obsessed with the inadequate size of their own penis in comparison to a fantasy lover with a large, satisfying BIG cock for his girlfriend or wife. Most, if not all, submissives freely accept that their little pathetic penises are much too small to please any woman. We can easily be convinced It's for jerking and peeing if she repeats it enough. It becomes a total aphrodisiac for the cuckold when she tells him that on a regular basis, plus he becomes that much more submissive and obedient when he sees how much she loves, enjoys and worships her BIG COCK especially when she becomes submissive to him and his big cock, she can never get enough of it.

Personal note: I've always known that most women who have previously experienced a well endowed lover that knew what he was doing would never be satisfied by my pathetic little penis, it's useless. That's why my greatest mental excitement is derived by watching or hearing my partner being satisfied by a well endowed superior man. She makes sounds I have never experienced when I was in that position as a lover. I have never really understood the physical reality until recently. I had just finished licking the cream pie out of her drenched stretched pussy. I was so excited about how soaking wet the bed and her pussy was.

In all my sexual excitement I asked if I could clean HIS BIG BLACK COCK, he told me to go for it if it was okay with her. I took a hold of him with my hand and guided it to my lips. As I was licking the head of his big cock he became totally erect. That is when I realized I could not get my hand completely around it. That was the moment I believe I really understood just how much better his cock must actually feel inside her, compared to me, at about half his size. I have had my hand wrapped around my little penis every day for years jerking it off. I could not believe how much of a physical difference it actually felt in my hand. I could just imagine what physical satisfaction she receives from that thick long beautiful SUPERIOR BLACK COCK. No wonder so many white women are crazy about it.

"WOW '' what a mind blowing experience and absolute privilege. Now it's a constant mental aphrodisiac forever etched in my mind.

The other aspect of this fetish is sexual domination and punishment by both her and the Alpha Male. If she is committed to the relationship and sincerely wants to get the submissive in line with his everyday behavior she will have to perform these tasks. She should spank or paddle him often, when he talks back, does not perform his chores or does not do what's expected of him. This is an excellent means of positive reinforcement. It confirms without question that she is absolutely in charge. When she says something he better listen. Another way of instituting her control is to shame him in front of her lover. This may become a part of the sexual play in some couple’s relationships but in others, like ours, it becomes a way of life, depending on the degree of emotional ties and commitments she wants to develop with her lover.

As the husband becomes increasingly submissive it's easier for him to accept the strong emotional bond she will naturally develop for her Alpha lover as her primary number one man and that is the way it will be. Remember she deserves it and needs a lover like him to be satisfied whenever he is present. As a result, the cuckold wimp becomes confident she has equal love and commitment for him as the submissive cuckold and sissy, this in turn makes him feel totally accepted in the relationship, and realize that there is no need to ever feel he is in competition with her Alpha lover. He accepts his place with pride and will do whatever is requested of him.

The good news is that most relationships that have had life time success with cuckolding are the ones where both the boyfriend and girlfriend, expressed their mutual interest with the overall concept. They talked, they agreed, discussed boundaries, what roles each one would have, they had clear communication beforehand. Usually when the man will accept his role as a submissive sissy cuckold, he is willing to serve the girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. When the lover knows these boundaries coming into the relationship as the alpha male and is committed to assisting her in training the submissive, he just naturally takes his role and makes her his woman. At this point he knows what is expected of him and the submissive knows that if he wants to be actively involved, he must always put her and her lover's needs first, before his own. He must realize his place in the pecking order. Additionally he understands there are consequences when he is not being totally submissive as he should be.

Usually when the sub-boyfriend accepts his role as a submissive cuckold, he is willing to serve his girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. We have had long discussions on this and we are open to the following, let us know what you think. In my case as a submissive sissy. I will be required to wear panties 24/7. Always be willing to eat the cream pie between her legs, orally clean him, lick his anus and balls when he requires it.

Personal Note: Once we three are established with each other and they are willing to give me proper sissy training. It will include me sucking his magnificent big superior cock, maybe even being ****** to deep throat it and swallow his cum when he pulls out of her pussy. Additionally she would like to see him push my head on it to make me gag and bring some tears to my eyes. She did comment that she loves to suck and worship HER MANS BEAUTIFUL BIG BLACK COCK so most of my oral service will be for humiliation purposes or as a clean up sissy.

UPDATE: I have had my sissy training and now accept it all as a tremendous privilege. It’s not for everybody but I know I am in a place that was meant to be my natural destiney.

Back