Couples if you have a steady bull whats a typical visit like?

Have a steady bull he comes to our house or she goes to his. At our house I'm allowed to watch sometimes. No condoms always bareback. She is now pregnant with his 2nd baby.

My wife has a steady bull
He often invites us to his home
After half an hour he takes her to the bedroom and I stay outside only hearing their fucking
Sometimes he is really horny, he bends her over me or lets her come closer and lean on me and then takes her from behind

*answered by the hotwife* He walks in, says hi how y'all been as he's taking his clothes off. Then starts undressing me. I either drop to my knees or get pushed there by my husband. I like to suck back and forth between the two. Then my bull bends me over and has his way with me. Flips me around, tosses me around, and does me however he likes. When he's about to cum he ask where do you want it. I either ask him to fill me up or cum in my mouth and cover my face. Once he cums wherever he does my husband tells me to clean the cum off his cock so i climb over and suck him clean. He Gets dressed i give him a hug and thank him for fucking me and he leaves. Then I climb on my husband and show him all the cum. He loves licking every bit of the dried cum off my face and tits or out of my pussy. I put anywhere and everywhere that has cum in his face and mouth. Yhen i climb on his cock and grind until I cum so hard asking him if he can feel the difference in my sloppy used pussy
That's one of the THEE hottest things I think I've read here!! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Couples or bulls/men...if you have a steady that you get with
Does it always include husband? Joining or just watching?
In our case my Wife has a steady Bull Who is also Her Master. She also has sex with BBC Men selected by Her Master. We are part of a BBC/BDSM Community. When She has sex with Her Master or other Men, i'm not always included. When i am included it can be joining or watching, but never having sex with my Wife.
Where do you meet up?
Sometimes at home, sometimes in other houses or farms.
Kissing happen?
Yes
With Her Master there is no condoms.
Does the guy fuck the hell out of the wife then leave?
Sometimes yes.
One round? Two?
we are BDSM, so usually it takes more than two hours, sometimes days. But sometimes Bulls come to our home to "deslecharse" (Spanish word cum and go). Sometimes She must go to some place because Her Master or other Men want to "deslecharse".
Does it get sensual?
my Wife is always sensual.
We have a friend we get with. Most always at our home, lots of kissing happens. We don't need condoms with him.
Lots of easy lovemaking type sex but plenty of hard pounding too.
Ohhhhh that's so nice. Have fun.

I currently have two regulars I see. Both work at the hospital where I work. One is a housekeeping supervisor and the other is a security supervisor. We get together during my two 15 minute breaks and during my 30 minute lunch. They both have pass keys to essentially the entire hospital and know which rooms and offices are empty. I fuckf them both most workdays. Sometimes once each. Sometimes at each break. Sometimes a quick one after I clock out. We play bare. As a general rule, they both prefer to cum in my pussy. Sometimes they like me to swallow. During my 15 minute breaks, I usually suck them hard then push down my scrubs and panties and take it bent over something. On my lunch, I have time to undress usually and sit on the edge of a desk and get fucked. A few times we were able to use an exam table and put my feet up in the stirrups. That was hot.

I currently have two regulars I see. Both work at the hospital where I work. One is a housekeeping supervisor and the other is a security supervisor. We get together during my two 15 minute breaks and during my 30 minute lunch. They both have pass keys to essentially the entire hospital and know which rooms and offices are empty. I fuckf them both most workdays. Sometimes once each. Sometimes at each break. Sometimes a quick one after I clock out. We play bare. As a general rule, they both prefer to cum in my pussy. Sometimes they like me to swallow. During my 15 minute breaks, I usually suck them hard then push down my scrubs and panties and take it bent over something. On my lunch, I have time to undress usually and sit on the edge of a desk and get fucked. A few times we were able to use an exam table and put my feet up in the stirrups. That was hot.
I want to get ill ........... Just to go to that hospital! 🚑

Back