Couple in Yuma Arizona January through April 2022

Hello all;

Changing plans for winter 2022, we are now going to Yuma Arizona instead of Florida. Hoping to meet a good looking, nicely hung and patient BBC for connection and fun.

Reach out and let's start the conversation.

Take care and stay safe.
Let the community know when your wife is aware of this profile and that you are trying to find her a man to have sex with her.
We appreciate you filling out your profile, but it sounds like you are alone in this desire and your wife has no idea.

Really! She is fully aware and we have met guys for drinks back in Ontario Canada. The stumbling block is "those" guys who think every women just opens up when they smile and sorry if that goes against the way "some" think it should be but their wants come second to hers, PERIOD! Anyway, thank you for your input and have a great night!

Really! She is fully aware and we have met guys for drinks back in Ontario Canada. The stumbling block is "those" guys who think every women just opens up when they smile and sorry if that goes against the way "some" think it should be but their wants come second to hers, PERIOD! Anyway, thank you for your input and have a great night!
Not Funny Seriously GIF by Holly Logan

Your original post was in July. I commented in August.
You want to come back now in MARCH 2022 and claim "SHE KNOWS!!!"
It's not me, it's you!! It's those GUYS who are wrong.....
LOL

you make me laugh. but I appreciate it because I needed a good laugh today.
Listen boomer, if you can't keep up with technology, just stick to texting.

Back