Colombian couple looking for BBC in Fontana. For the wife only

Chubby wifey0

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Colombian couple looking for a respectful Black bull who knows how to treat a lady and her husband, who knows this lifestyle and respects the couple. A bull who is STDs free and constantly getting tested so you can fuck her raw anytime you want ! Dm us !

Last edited:
Colombian couple looking for a respectful Black bull who knows how to treat a lady and her husband, who knows this lifestyle and respects the couple. A bull who is STDs free and constantly getting tested so you can fuck her raw anytime you want ! Dm us !
Caliente

I’m still waiting for my shot regardless how i thought you wasn’t real y’all gotta least give me a chances don’t judge me base off cus i thought y’all was playin games .. if your really a respectable y’all will give me a opportunity like your husband said he was just saying

Hi I'm a discreet well hung bbc gentleman live in eastvale would luv to meet 9515709303 jb

Back