Clubbing Tips for Newbie Couple

curiouscpl85

Couple
Real Person
Hi, We are newly exploring the fantasy of hotwife experience.
Couples and ladies - any tips of what to wear, what other subtle signs/vibe to give off to attract BBC?
Bulls - any tips on these points?
Wife is shy when it comes to having conversations with strangers, but is physically expressive on a dance floor.

Thanks!

Couples and ladies - any tips of what to wear, what other subtle signs/vibe to give off to attract BBC?
Wife is shy when it comes to having conversations with strangers, but is physically expressive on a dance floor.

Thanks!

Let her dancing do the work. If she sees a hot black guy, just dance with him and let the rest just happen naturally!

You can dance every dance with the guy
Who gives you the eye, let him hold you tight
You can smile every smile for the man
Who held your hand 'neath the pale moonlight
But don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin', save the last dance for me, hmm
Oh, I know that the music's fine (oh, I know, yes I know)
Like sparkling wine go and have your fun
Laugh and sing but while we're apart
Don't give your heart to anyone
But don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
Baby, don't you know I love you so?
Can't you feel it when we touch?
I will never, never let you go
I love you, oh, so much
You can dance, go and carry on
'Till the night is gone and it's time to go
If he asks, if you're all alone
Can he take you home, you must tell him, no
'Cause don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arm's you're gonna be
So darlin', save the last dance for me
'Cause don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arm's you're gonna be
Save the last dance for me, hmm, hmm
Save the last dance for me, hmmm
Save

Attachments

• depositphotos_184715152-stock-photo-cute-interracial-couple-dancing-against.jpg
    depositphotos_184715152-stock-photo-cute-interracial-couple-dancing-against.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 24

Thanks!
Occasionally, although very rarely, my wife's slutty clothes and slutty behavior would fail to attract Black alpha males to make a move on her. On such occasions, I would act as my wife's "solicitor" and get her the Black cock she was yearning for. My wife would point out to me a Black stud that already had her aroused. I would walk over to where he was sitting. After exchanging pleasantries, I would give it to him directly: "I have a problem that I hope you can help me with. My wife loves to be fucked, and she is "in heat" tonight. My tiny white dick will never satisfy her. She needs a "REAL MAN," a Black man, to satisfy the itch in her horny, married white pussy and fill her cunt with hot Black seed. And I want to be humiliated by watching you drive her crazy with your big cock and hot sperm. Would you help us out?" My pitch worked every time. In a short time, my dirty slut wife would be moaning in orgasmic bliss as Black cock fucked her silly and Black balls pumped multiple thick streams of hot baby-makers deep into her married, white cunt.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 14
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 9
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 13
Back