Cleaning wife in front of others.

My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Would anyone else do this or would it be over the top?
i had done that for almost the last 8 years of my marriage after each of her bulls came inside of her

I have had the privlage of eating my wife,s cream pie years ago but unfortuantly I never had the honor of watching her get filld with his cock and his cream. She only would tell me he was a great kisser and good in bed. I never even knew if he had a big cock but she would come home with his cream in her pussy for me to eat and I loved it. She fucked him a few times a week for just over two years as I came down on orders to move to a new duty station. I tried to find a guy to fuck her there but no one wanted to take the time to seduce her they all thought if they just showed her a picture of their cock or showed her their cock she would fuck them right there. She has to be comfortable with a guy before she is going to fuck him and so far she has only fucked that one white guy. When she came home there was not a huge load of cum inside her to eat as I think most leaked out on her drive home. I did not get sloppy seconds as I was super tiny in the cock department when we got married and after about 8 years I started to have problems eith ED which is really bad now. She has not been fuck in many years and I really hope to get some BBC's inside her soon and right now I have found a really nice Black man that is willing to take the time to seduce her and fuck her. We made a plan after an odd meeting at a Burger King for a way for me to interduce him to her and see how he felt from there. After that meeting he said he is going to fuck her for sure by the end of the year. He is all she talks about since she met him and he was at our hous last weekend because the plans we had for a boating trip fell through due to bad weather. We are planning on going boating this Saturday and it will be on his friends boat with his friend being their. After his visit last week he and I have talked and he thinks he will be fucking her before Halloween if not sooner. He wants to open her up to BBC and have her be the enterainment at his friends bachlor party in June. I just hope this time I get to watch her getting fucked and eat her fresh warm cream pie as it is filled with warm potent cum.

Good luck

My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Yes.....I have too.

I'm doing it for the last 25 years, nothing better

When your hung like this, it helps ease the embarrassment of watching the wife get fucked then licking the bulls cum off and out of her in front of another female friend when she is working to convert them….when the other women first see me doing this, I’m pretty sure they know it’s something a man with a little penis like me should be doing. I’ve cleaned 4 different pussies now of bbc cum and I have to think, if my dick wasn’t so small, this might not have ever even happened???

View attachment 5290433
View attachment 5290434
View attachment 5290436
Heh, what a cute little pepper) like my cat, just cut off the testicles)

Absolutely love to jump in there and clean up the mess in front of everybody..

I have had the privlage of eating my wife,s cream pie years ago but unfortuantly I never had the honor of watching her get filld with his cock and his cream. She only would tell me he was a great kisser and good in bed. I never even knew if he had a big cock but she would come home with his cream in her pussy for me to eat and I loved it. She fucked him a few times a week for just over two years as I came down on orders to move to a new duty station. I tried to find a guy to fuck her there but no one wanted to take the time to seduce her they all thought if they just showed her a picture of their cock or showed her their cock she would fuck them right there. She has to be comfortable with a guy before she is going to fuck him and so far she has only fucked that one white guy. When she came home there was not a huge load of cum inside her to eat as I think most leaked out on her drive home. I did not get sloppy seconds as I was super tiny in the cock department when we got married and after about 8 years I started to have problems eith ED which is really bad now. She has not been fuck in many years and I really hope to get some BBC's inside her soon and right now I have found a really nice Black man that is willing to take the time to seduce her and fuck her. We made a plan after an odd meeting at a Burger King for a way for me to interduce him to her and see how he felt from there. After that meeting he said he is going to fuck her for sure by the end of the year. He is all she talks about since she met him and he was at our hous last weekend because the plans we had for a boating trip fell through due to bad weather. We are planning on going boating this Saturday and it will be on his friends boat with his friend being their. After his visit last week he and I have talked and he thinks he will be fucking her before Halloween if not sooner. He wants to open her up to BBC and have her be the enterainment at his friends bachlor party in June. I just hope this time I get to watch her getting fucked and eat her fresh warm cream pie as it is filled with warm potent cum.
How are the plans going? - please keep us informed of progress. Good luck...

I would love that!

Embarred, it’s your duty and honor, and what see tells you, you do.
Next time while she is fucking, you need to be sucking,
Are you in this or not, no part time participation, full on, everyday 24/7
And why were you not getting fucked right beside her. Get with program, then you will happy and free, you want her to be happy , don’t you?

At first, it is humiliating and embarrassing, as it signals a change in status for the husband. My wife really had to coax me into doing it the first few times

View attachment 4937451-0f69ab9909f5e18d81974426b7941c13.mp4

Always it's so good.

Back