Car sex

That's must have been a great experience for you ( while hubby) driving around. You must really enjoy the taste of cum lol
Quite a lot of protein aswell.

my 1st ever IR physical/sexual exp was car oral in the backset. We met him through another site out at a local bar, invited him out to smoke and 5 minutes later I was in the backseat enjoying my 1st taste of chocolate.

We never made it back home as planned, the guy got out we said we'd be in touch and my husband got in the back and took me right there.

Absolutely love car sex as my husband drives. One of my favorite experiences started at a strip club. I usually wear a short pleated skirt (schoolgirl style) and a tube top and heels. No panties. No bra. My husband then takes me with him to tip the girls. He stands behind me, pulls down my top. The girls and I will French kiss and they will kiss and suck my breasts as he rubs my pussy and fingers me. After a few times of that, I will start asking other guys to go up with me.

This particular night there was a small group of guys there and one was a well build black man. I asked him up with me a few times then finally led him back to our table. We were chatting and I was rubbing his cock through his trousers. It felt huge. He told me it was 9” and thick. Husband said he would drive us around for a bit so we could play.
We got in back. Made out. He pulled down my top. Sucked my nipples. Fingered me. Finally I begged him to let me suck his cock. He was very dark skinned and it was long, thick, and quite black. I started kissing and licking and sucking him. He was too thick to properly deep throat. He said his office building was close by. Told hubby to drive to a dark area of the parking garage. We did. Got out. Fucked on the hood. Was so sexy and the public play part was hot. He came in my pussy as I was bent over the hood. As he pulled out my husband moved in to clean me and my BBC moved so I could clean him. He said it was very sexy seeing my husband eat his cum out of my pussy. Watching as I sucked him got him hard again. We fucked again. Husband cleaned again. Then we dropped him back at the club. My husband took me home and enjoyed my used pussy.

My wife had sex with the first black guy she was with after we were married in the back of our suv in the parking lot of the bar restaurant that he picked her up from.

She had texted me right after he had hit on her and asked me if I wanted her to make my fantasy happen

She did and brought home my first creampie. She texted me that she was bringing home what I wanted after she had dropped him off at his place

Absolutely love car sex as my husband drives. One of my favorite experiences started at a strip club. I usually wear a short pleated skirt (schoolgirl style) and a tube top and heels. No panties. No bra. My husband then takes me with him to tip the girls. He stands behind me, pulls down my top. The girls and I will French kiss and they will kiss and suck my breasts as he rubs my pussy and fingers me. After a few times of that, I will start asking other guys to go up with me.

This particular night there was a small group of guys there and one was a well build black man. I asked him up with me a few times then finally led him back to our table. We were chatting and I was rubbing his cock through his trousers. It felt huge. He told me it was 9” and thick. Husband said he would drive us around for a bit so we could play.
We got in back. Made out. He pulled down my top. Sucked my nipples. Fingered me. Finally I begged him to let me suck his cock. He was very dark skinned and it was long, thick, and quite black. I started kissing and licking and sucking him. He was too thick to properly deep throat. He said his office building was close by. Told hubby to drive to a dark area of the parking garage. We did. Got out. Fucked on the hood. Was so sexy and the public play part was hot. He came in my pussy as I was bent over the hood. As he pulled out my husband moved in to clean me and my BBC moved so I could clean him. He said it was very sexy seeing my husband eat his cum out of my pussy. Watching as I sucked him got him hard again. We fucked again. Husband cleaned again. Then we dropped him back at the club. My husband took me home and enjoyed my used pussy.
Fuck me, but that was an amazing story! I would have loved to help clean you in that scenario 🤩🤩

Back