Boyfriend on the side.

Hi im brandy my husband and been married 10 years now swinging 3 years he drives truck and gone 12 days at a time. I was thinking of taking on a boyfriend on the side to fuck and go to swing clubs fuck parties and dating. Has anyone done this in a marriage?

Attachments

• 20180805_162243.jpg
    20180805_162243.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 257
Yes he knows

Is he OK ?
Well, I suppose he is a white man ? Yes ?
He knows he cannot compete sexually with all those black stallions that will fulfill your needs.
so do it ! you have a beautiful body ... meet black men, go to black clubs, black gang-bangs, maybe gloryholes too...

Is he OK ?
He knows he cannot compete sexually with all those black stallions that will fulfill your needs.
so do it ! you have a beautiful body ... meet black men, go to black clubs, black gang-bangs, maybe gloryholes too...
Well actually he can keep up with any black guy and is hung like one to. Just because a man is black dosent mean hes not hung. We are on here for kicks we can take it or leave it.

Oh yes ... of course ... ! Well, if he is OK, what would be a problem ?
it is normal for you to have sexual needs to fulfill.

Thats sort of what we are seeking. someone that when he or she is horny she can go over to his place and have some fun. We thought we had found that guy wife went to his place about 3 times big turn on for me as i was home and knew where she was and what she was doing. it just didn't last long enough

Hi im brandy my husband and been married 10 years now swinging 3 years he drives truck and gone 12 days at a time. I was thinking of taking on a boyfriend on the side to fuck and go to swing clubs fuck parties and dating. Has anyone done this in a marriage?
we are swingers and I date other men my husband knows as well so I say it is ok.

Is he OK ?
My husband is hung and keep up with any black guy. Get over yourself sheesss

Not if you wanna stay married unless the spouse is okay with it

My husband is hung and keep up with any black guy. Get over yourself sheesss
My husband is a white, hung, alpha male, too. I think it is assumed that if I love interracial, he must be a wimpy, tiny-dicked cuck. Not our situation, not our thing. I just have a very strong preference of black men to white men (in fact, no white guy other than hubby is touching me), and my love for IR is one facet of who we are.
I have had long-term black boyfriends, and am happiest when I have one. Unfortunately, there isn't a great IR community in Kansas City.

Back