Black women in control of white ones

My new black gf who is much taller and bigger than my ex white girlfriend... slapped her around and physically controlled her. Telling me to sit down and shut the fuck up. She then made her kiss her feet and finally she made her lick her asshole for about 30 minutes it was so hot!
Hi Nightshade here that is super hot wt she did to your ex can you give a description of both the girls and how this all started and where it took place was there a scuffle pls give all the details x

Hi Nightshade here that is super hot wt she did to your ex can you give a description of both the girls and how this all started and where it took place was there a scuffle pls give all the details x
Sure.. myself in the black girlfriend were in a part of town where I really was surprised to see my ex in. We were at a restaurant and my ex walked in and saw a seating. She gave me a bad look but we had been broken up for about a month.. I felt bad for her but I wasn't flaunting anything.. my ex is 5'2 blonde about 135 lb in really good shape great legs early 30s at the time.... my new girlfriend was 5'10 and weighed about 210 but she carried it really well... she kept her hair cut real short and she dyed it hot blonde.. she was about a 38 e but had at least a 45-in ass. She was in her late thirties. My black girlfriend .. her name was Rhonda.. had told me that she was bisexual but it never had come up and we had been seeing each other a couple of weeks. I informed her that my ex was in the restaurant and I pointed her out but she seemed unfazed. At the end of our meal she went to the restroom and my ex followed. They were in there for what seemed like forever but was probably less than 10 minutes. Rhonda came out first.. she told me that my ex Gale had somewhat confronted her and told her that I was untrustworthy. Gail had caught me a couple of times with black women once just via text but another time she surprised me at my apartment as a black girl was leaving. Rhonda had told me that she had spoken nicely to Gail and that everything was fine. Almost a week had passed and Rhonda called me up and asked me to come over at a very specific time. When I arrived she was playing a female rapper on the speakers in her house and had givenme instructions to go to the back bedroom asking me to be quiet. She told me she had a surprise for me. When I got to the bedroom my ex Gail was on her knees at the foot of the bed completely naked while Rhonda was insulting her grabbing her hair and slapping her several times. Gail had her back to me and could not tell because of the music and because of her vantage point that I was witnessing what was going on. Gail was totally submissive to her. I had never known Gale to have any interest in women at all. But there she was naked on her knees and allowing a black woman to call her horrible names. Rhonda was grabbing the top of her head by the hair as she grabbed her throat. Gail still offered no resistance and I started to feel a little bad for her. Rhonda started telling Gail how much better she fucked me and that I would never want any more of her stinky white pussy. Gail started to sob a little bit and that's when I thought I would try to intervene. But when Gail saw me she was humiliated beyond belief she turned so red in embarrassment. She started to stand up and cover herself but Rhonda kicked her legs out from underneath her and she landed in a thud. Rhonda then snapped at me like she had never snapped at me before and told me to sit down in a chair in the corner of her room and shut the fuck up. For some reason I became totally submissive and quit feeling bad for Gail and started to worry about myself. But I also wanted to see how far Rhonda would take this.. I can tell you she went pretty far. It started with her telling Gail to suck each one of her feet like they were dicks. Gail now was openly sobbing but still did as she was ordered. There was a lot of spit going all over Rhonda's feet as she gagged Gail harshly with both feet. As Gail would suck on one foot Rhonda would take the other foot and rub it on her forehead in her eyes on her tits and laugh at her the whole time. When Rhonda got bored she stood up and turned around telling Gail you know the drill bitch. Gail is now balling because she knew I was watching her and she was extremely humiliated. She tried to protest but Rhonda turned around and slapped her about three times each time harder than the one before and Gail finally totally submitted and ended up eating Rhonda's ass on her knees for over half an hour.

Sure.. myself in the black girlfriend were in a part of town where I really was surprised to see my ex in. We were at a restaurant and my ex walked in and saw a seating. She gave me a bad look but we had been broken up for about a month.. I felt bad for her but I wasn't flaunting anything.. my ex is 5'2 blonde about 135 lb in really good shape great legs early 30s at the time.... my new girlfriend was 5'10 and weighed about 210 but she carried it really well... she kept her hair cut real short and she dyed it hot blonde.. she was about a 38 e but had at least a 45-in ass. She was in her late thirties. My black girlfriend .. her name was Rhonda.. had told me that she was bisexual but it never had come up and we had been seeing each other a couple of weeks. I informed her that my ex was in the restaurant and I pointed her out but she seemed unfazed. At the end of our meal she went to the restroom and my ex followed. They were in there for what seemed like forever but was probably less than 10 minutes. Rhonda came out first.. she told me that my ex Gale had somewhat confronted her and told her that I was untrustworthy. Gail had caught me a couple of times with black women once just via text but another time she surprised me at my apartment as a black girl was leaving. Rhonda had told me that she had spoken nicely to Gail and that everything was fine. Almost a week had passed and Rhonda called me up and asked me to come over at a very specific time. When I arrived she was playing a female rapper on the speakers in her house and had givenme instructions to go to the back bedroom asking me to be quiet. She told me she had a surprise for me. When I got to the bedroom my ex Gail was on her knees at the foot of the bed completely naked while Rhonda was insulting her grabbing her hair and slapping her several times. Gail had her back to me and could not tell because of the music and because of her vantage point that I was witnessing what was going on. Gail was totally submissive to her. I had never known Gale to have any interest in women at all. But there she was naked on her knees and allowing a black woman to call her horrible names. Rhonda was grabbing the top of her head by the hair as she grabbed her throat. Gail still offered no resistance and I started to feel a little bad for her. Rhonda started telling Gail how much better she fucked me and that I would never want any more of her stinky white pussy. Gail started to sob a little bit and that's when I thought I would try to intervene. But when Gail saw me she was humiliated beyond belief she turned so red in embarrassment. She started to stand up and cover herself but Rhonda kicked her legs out from underneath her and she landed in a thud. Rhonda then snapped at me like she had never snapped at me before and told me to sit down in a chair in the corner of her room and shut the fuck up. For some reason I became totally submissive and quit feeling bad for Gail and started to worry about myself. But I also wanted to see how far Rhonda would take this.. I can tell you she went pretty far. It started with her telling Gail to suck each one of her feet like they were dicks. Gail now was openly sobbing but still did as she was ordered. There was a lot of spit going all over Rhonda's feet as she gagged Gail harshly with both feet. As Gail would suck on one foot Rhonda would take the other foot and rub it on her forehead in her eyes on her tits and laugh at her the whole time. When Rhonda got bored she stood up and turned around telling Gail you know the drill bitch. Gail is now balling because she knew I was watching her and she was extremely humiliated. She tried to protest but Rhonda turned around and slapped her about three times each time harder than the one before and Gail finally totally submitted and ended up eating Rhonda's ass on her knees for over half an hour.
That
That is so dam horny pls give the rest of the story can't wait for more humiliation

Back