Black women’s style?

Honestly I have never been with a white girl that was a hood booger and hung out in the streets with the hommies and had plenty of opportunities growing up!

Other than dancing most black men outside of the hood are not really into white girls who have assimilated themselves into black culture and are what you would call ghetto or a mud shark. In fact blacked.com is actually a good representation of what kind of white girls black men like.

If we want black culture we will get a black woman, if we want to experience a valley girl, ivy league socialite, hillbilly, emo, suburban, trailer trash snow bunny then we will get a white girl!

Honestly I have never been with a white girl that was a hood booger and hung out in the streets with the hommies and had plenty of opportunities growing up!

Other than dancing most black men outside of the hood are not really into white girls who have assimilated themselves into black culture and are what you would call ghetto or a mud shark. In fact blacked.com is actually a good representation of what kind of white girls black men like.

If we want black culture we will get a black woman, if we want to experience a valley girl, ivy league socialite, hillbilly, emo, suburban, trailer trash snow bunny then we will get a white girl!

Right black men love white girls that act like white girls. Straight hair, no braids or dreads, no making their skin darker or trying to get black girl lips. Just pure white girls. They don’t have to do anything other than be themselves and black guys like that.

Right black men love white girls that act like white girls. Straight hair, no braids or dreads, no making their skin darker or trying to get black girl lips. Just pure white girls. They don’t have to do anything other than be themselves and black guys like that.

i love the way white women say "oh my God" during the act. you can only get that from a truly white girl. black women or wanna be black women never fo there like that.

Back