Black Men should be joining books clubs, choirs etc

Well said !! You’re to be commended for what you do but unfortunately it’s not happening enough !!
Guys and gals you'll end up missing each other when all white folks who want to get with Black men will attend "black events" and all Black guys who want to get with white ladies will attend "white events". Those left at those events will be the ones who not want you. ;) Maybe try to attend "mixed events", locations and clubs where everybody is welcome? 🤔

Well said and god forbid you were to drop a hint of interest and she doesn’t like it, don’t be surprised if you’re accused of something you didn’t do.
Assumptions, assumptions... But then he said, he worked there, which is perhaps not the best environment for making a move with the intended outcome in mind as discussed here. He's assuming a different role there, just sayin'. Going to a country club or whatever club or location as an attendee provides for quite a different situation and is perhaps what you guys should be opting for? Just a thought.

Assumptions, assumptions... But then he said, he worked there, which is perhaps not the best environment for making a move with the intended outcome in mind as discussed here. He's assuming a different role there, just sayin'. Going to a country club or whatever club or location as an attendee provides for quite a different situation and is perhaps what you guys should be opting for? Just a thought.
Assumptions !!! Roflmao !!! How many brothers do you know who goes to a country club other than working there ??? The ones who are members aren’t on this forum !!

Assumptions !!! Roflmao !!! How many brothers do you know who goes to a country club other than working there ??? The ones who are members aren’t on this forum !!
& more assumptions... i bet when we start a thread with the question which site member is also a country club member, we will get a bunch of responses ...but who knows. 🤷‍♂️

Hi
as a white wife...thing that frustrates me is how tough it is to find black men. I wish black men would join our books clubs, choirs , .. anywhere where white ladies go and white couples.. Those black men would find out pretty quick how receptive our husbands would be to getting friendly , and being cuckold... so many white husband are sissy or bi or lost interest in sex... white wives are crying out for alpha black males.... be confident... come and find us... our husbands will let you walk right in, sweet talk us and let nature take its course........ Yes I am a middle aged white women who needs proper sex.....and has naughty thoughts when I see a black man in Target, and I know plenty other married white women who tell me the same.
LMAO. The fake BS that I see posted on this site never ceases to amaze me. I'm even more surprised to see some of you veterans actually replied to this.

"fake BS"? And why? 🤔
Indicators for me are:

Usually, the time the person has become a member here, which is always often very recent, as much a few hours to a day. Sometimes more
Whether they are verified or not
The general tone of the content. It usually reads like something out of an exceedingly bad Fantasy Island episode
Also, there is one guy here for whom English is not his first language. His posts are always rife with grammatical errors, and he has several aliases

Stuff like that

Hi
as a white wife...thing that frustrates me is how tough it is to find black men. I wish black men would join our books clubs, choirs , .. anywhere where white ladies go and white couples.. Those black men would find out pretty quick how receptive our husbands would be to getting friendly , and being cuckold... so many white husband are sissy or bi or lost interest in sex... white wives are crying out for alpha black males.... be confident... come and find us... our husbands will let you walk right in, sweet talk us and let nature take its course........ Yes I am a middle aged white women who needs proper sex.....and has naughty thoughts when I see a black man in Target, and I know plenty other married white women who tell me the same.
Yeah, you’re definitely not a woman 😂

Hi
I'm in Catholic church choir

Hi

Would love to know more

Hi
If there is a book club in Flint (MI), I'll join!
. . .(-if there's any respectable club in Flint, I'll join!)

Guys, you should really hang out around in court hallways, the departments where divorces take place! Often Women are very receptable of new experineces - and especially sexual ones with no strings attached - when freshly divorced. After years of having had one and the same dick (the ex husband and/or his penis) a natural starving for feeling another, a different cock inside them has developed. - And often a devilish lust for payback for whatever they feel their exes' crimes may have been, as most divorces involve some sort of struggle and hate against the previous partners. ;)
I would imagine that the ones enduring divorce proceedings are prone to have attitudes towards men in general.
Generally, they need space to find closure.
That stated, I'm sure that there are those who made psychological adjustments in the latter days/moths of their marriages, and began to ponder the thought of connecting with more suitable partners, albeit for nsa, or short-term connections.

Still, I may have to start hanging out at the court house, -just to, "gauge the temperature of the environment" of the potentials. :sneaky:

Hi
Great advice! I can never tell if a white lady likes black men or not. I don’t like the hip hop white ladies that act “ urban”. I like soccer moms lol

I would imagine that the ones enduring divorce proceedings are prone to have attitudes towards men in general.
Generally, they need space to find closure.
That stated, I'm sure that there are those who made psychological adjustments in the latter days/moths of their marriages, and began to ponder the thought of connecting with more suitable partners, albeit for nsa, or short-term connections.

Still, I may have to start hanging out at the court house, -just to, "gauge the temperature of the environment" of the potentials. :sneaky:
No matter how funny it may seem there is potential. The reason why i brought it up is that i know a Woman who met her man that way.
i see there is a lot of potential in any out-of-the-box ideas of getting in touch! Definitely it does not guarantee anything but the idea is to create or join situations in which socializing takes place. See if you click and then go for a one-on-one (/one-on-two) meeting or date. What i say is: be creative! It's not necessarily the best idea to chat up a gal in a bar with the typical pick-up lines. Well, you may get lucky that way of course but in the end that's what about everybody does and what's sort of expected of you. Doesn't necessarily grant you points for creativity though. So show that you're different and not lacking fantasy, and be appreciated and perhaps rewarded for that - by making use of alternatives. ;) just sayin'

Back