Black Lover is her primary man, She is his Woman submissive cuckold boyfriend for 6 years now serves HER as his GODDESS

lilppsub

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I am a submissive cuckold with a Girlfriend and her steady lover who is now her primary man.
We like to say that even if we were married it would be the same situation. She would always be my wife but she would be his woman. Would like to hear from other couples in a similar situation.

I have shared myself with Maya in such great depth over the years. She practically knows my soul. I know she has loved me as one of the most unique and special persons she has ever been with.
I have been preparing her from the beginning of our phone calls back in FEB 2014 to understand and accept me in my place in the wonderful cuckold lifestyle dynamic. We have since met Prince back in 2018. He loves having a submissive like me, the little dicklette. His Text : " I love you being excited by a Dominant Black Man, taking, loving, and claiming what was once yours. Now she is mine. When my WOMAN returns from up north, we will provide many more opportunities for you to taste our love "
I always told Maya the greatest thing about this lifestyle is she would have the best of both worlds.
Maya is the only woman other than my deceased wife that I could trust to love me even though I encouraged her to have another man's love. The kind of love that has been absent from her life for far too long, when I first met her I had a feeling, a strong intuition of what she needed, and now she has found it in Prince.
I always knew she needed someone that could fulfill her amorous needs, especially her sexual love connection to a man, a beautiful Black Man who she is so enamored and captivated with, like a boy crazy girl. She literally is crazy about him, infatuated, hooked, devoted, and so inflamed by his ability to satisfy her so thoroughly. He has awakened and aroused her sexual needs deep into her soul. He has brought out her deepest desires towards a man and now she feels so confident and in love with him. I am so glad I encouraged her and convinced her to believe in herself as a Beautiful Woman.
We have been together for six years, some of the greatest wonderful adventures that have given us a treasure chest of memories.
Prince's philosophy is simple, as her cuckold and as her MAN always focus on her happiness.
He realized how much I love Maya and he also understood how much she loves me. I have never had this feeling with anyone before now thanks to Prince, I am totally FOCUSED on her happiness and will never stop. It will please her and she will always be pleased with me. It will also please Prince who is the ALPHA MALE in this cuckold dynamic, and she is now his WOMAN. Something else Prince has taught me, to be a proper cuckold you need a lot of courage, guts and self control. You need to bury any jealousy along with your ego and dispense with your big boy, boyfriend attitude, it's gone, it does not exist any longer as far as Him and Maya are concerned. Whether or not Maya chooses to take the reins, SHE is in Charge. I am to focus on Maya's happiness forever, every minute, every hour of every day, and I would be the luckiest cuckold wimp on the earth. Maya will be the happiest she has ever been with me since we met, the best of both worlds as I always told her, it has finally arrived. We have had a couple casual relationships, Maya has always said she has to have a mutual chemistry connection to be sexually involved with any depth that she is seeking.
She has always loved my sweet side, my compassion and my willingness to serve. I love her so much, I could never imagine my life without her. I can do this, mostly for her to begin with, because she deserves it more than any other woman left on this earth. With Prince I will have to develop the trust that is necessary to develop into a rewarding, strong and fruitful relationship.
Because he is an Experienced Dominate he will be guiding Maya on how to take charge and give proper discipline when necessary through paddling and corner time. I am always made to wear panties to remind me of my place.

Back