Awkward Public approach/encounters and experiences ?

atlyoungn

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
GA, US
So just sitting with sometime to relax and not be working so I was wondering has anyone had any public awkward encounters???

I’ll start …So few years backI was going to a cookout at my cousins house and I had a lady friend with me… So otw to my cousins house he calls and asked me to grab some things from Walmart … Yes Walmart is a trap lol so all in all …I had on denims and it’s hard to hide my soft penis in any clothes. Jeans fitted Well

I posted a few ads on CL in his area before never with my face only body pics were uploaded but never really received any bites from his area… So as I’m walking into the Walmart I’m with my friend I see a couple walking out of Walmart with their *******. Kid is about 10 I got confused because the guys wife saw me and walked right up to me… I saw her looking down as she approached me. She literally stopped in front of me and smiled!!! She didn’t say a word and walked back to her Husband and ******* the ******* looked lost and the husband giggled. All I could think about was have we met before lmao maybe we chatted never understood what that was about but her smile said everything that couldn’t be said in Public 🤣

In public have you ever had a awkward encounter? My friend asked me did you know her I’m like No 😂😂😂 whole time in the back of my mind I’m like have I fucked her in the past? Maybe she recognized me from fetlife ? I was baffled yet wondered if I didn’t have my friend where would the conversation have gone

So if you’ve had awkward experiences please let me hear them or Am I crazy lol maybe she was a Jehovah witness ?

Attachments

• 374F3D8A-918C-4A64-B5A4-0264A8856B93.jpeg
    374F3D8A-918C-4A64-B5A4-0264A8856B93.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 51
So just sitting with sometime to relax and not be working so I was wondering has anyone had any public awkward encounters???

I’ll start …So few years backI was going to a cookout at my cousins house and I had a lady friend with me… So otw to my cousins house he calls and asked me to grab some things from Walmart … Yes Walmart is a trap lol so all in all …I had on denims and it’s hard to hide my soft penis in any clothes. Jeans fitted Well

I posted a few ads on CL in his area before never with my face only body pics were uploaded but never really received any bites from his area… So as I’m walking into the Walmart I’m with my friend I see a couple walking out of Walmart with their *******. Kid is about 10 I got confused because the guys wife saw me and walked right up to me… I saw her looking down as she approached me. She literally stopped in front of me and smiled!!! She didn’t say a word and walked back to her Husband and ******* the ******* looked lost and the husband giggled. All I could think about was have we met before lmao maybe we chatted never understood what that was about but her smile said everything that couldn’t be said in Public 🤣

In public have you ever had a awkward encounter? My friend asked me did you know her I’m like No 😂😂😂 whole time in the back of my mind I’m like have I fucked her in the past? Maybe she recognized me from fetlife ? I was baffled yet wondered if I didn’t have my friend where would the conversation have gone

So if you’ve had awkward experiences please let me hear them or Am I crazy lol maybe she was a Jehovah witness ?
Hi

This is gonna be a awkward but funny experience story.

A hotwife that I had been seeing regularly for a few months and I had a Scheduled hotel meet up day planned. When we first met her, hubby, and myself met at the high end Hyatt Hotel and had the whole upscale hotwife encounter where hubby just watched then joined in the second round and we had a wonderful time. That hotwife was instantly addicted to the way that I used all her little married goodies in front of her husband.

After a hand full of encounters the option was offered for us to be able to meet alone. Now the reason we couldn't go to my place was because my apartment had thin walls, she would get kinda loud, and I didn't want any complaints. We couldn't always do it at her house because hubby would be baby sitting the *******. So we would just meet at these different low budget Hotel's like Motel 6, or Super 8 motel, and get a room. (Why do the low budget one's have numbers in their name?😂🤣)

Now this hotwife was a sexy blonde milf homemaker who's hubby loved the idea of his sexy hotwife cucking him and also getting herself a regular well deserved therapeutic sexscapade with a bbc! (I'm telling you it's better than flowers and candy!)

So we meet at this Super 8 we never been to before and we just walk into the room and immediately we start making out passionately and tearing each other's clothes off. Our clothes are all at our feet and I am squeezing the sexy ass on this hotwife because I know it makes her pussy so juicy. By now my cock has found it's way between her legs and it is so stiff and hard she could seesaw on it if she wanted to as I crouched down cupping her ass while we kissed passionately.

She reached down to feel that hard cock invading the space between her thighs and then she immediately dropped to her knees and began to suck that bbc like no tomorrow. Now you know I let her worship that big black cock thoroughly before I took her to the bed and tasted that sweet watery nectar swelling up inside of her. Once I get her to the bed I had looked at the bedside table and noticed that the phone in our room had no cord in it from the wall to the phone. How sub standard was that I thought before I submerged my face between the thighs of this hot mom I like to fuck!

While I'm eating pussy I kept hearing the sounds of papers being shoved through that cracks of the door. I kid you not there was a few advertisements that were pushed through and wedged in the door and there were a few that we slid under the door all in about an hours time.

As we were fucking our brains out on top of the bed all of a sudden there is a knock at the door and she and I giggled for a second jokingly thinking "why don't people just leave us alone to screw in peace"! The knocking continued but we ignored it and kept banging away. Then all of a sudden we hear the door electronically unlock and that's when I looked up and I realize that I had failed to lock the latch on the door.

The door slowly begins to open and our clothes are across the room and there is no time to cover ourselves. I hop up and scoot down to the foot of the bed and stand up, my hotwife friend just curled herself up into a ball covering herself up and all of her goodies as if they were coming for them. (LOL) It's just me against the would be intruder armed with nothing more than these hands and my big black cock.

As I stand there ready to fight whoever comes through that door it opens and in comes this little housekeeper lady. She tells me in Spanish that she left something in the refrigerator and then she proceeds to walk across the room. There I stand at the foot of the bed naked a black man glistening from sex who's dick is hard as a rock and sticking out like pinocchios nose. If it had a hand on the end of it, it would have grabbed her as she walked pass me. She opened the refrigerator door and retrieved a bottle of coke that she had left inside of it then she proceeded to walk back pass me again apologizing before walking out the door apologized again.

When the door finally closed I turned around to look at my hotwife friend and we instantly exploded into an uncontrollable laughter about how our date was just as ghetto and weird as possible! After a good ten minutes of laughter my mind shifted back to lusting after that hotwife. When I got quiet and began to look at her like she was edible and turned all the way around so that she could see that my BBC was rock hard again then she knew thst it was time for me to get back to wearing her ass out!♠️😎

Back